Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So what info can you give a Cowboys fan about the Seahags?

TheKeyBlue

Alexander has alot of TD's, Mike Holmgren is the coach....the weather in Seattle can be wet a majority of the time....they are on West Coast Time...I might have forgotten some other things.:rolleyes:

I shouldn't let the cat out the bag or more people will move here. Just like all those people from CA did. It does not rain as much as people think it does. In fact it rains more in Florida and Hawaii then it does here in Washington.

I shouldn't let the cat out the bag or more people will move here. Just like all those people from CA did. It does not rain as much as people think it does. In fact it rains more in Florida and Hawaii then it does here in Washington.

I was in the Army up in Ft. Lewis....the most Rain I ever seen since living in Germany...just in comparison to Dallas and D.C. though Seattle has alot of annoying rain that just hangs around days on end.

If the skins D stops them then we will, our D is better.

hahaha your funny but really y do u need info about the seahawks, its not like ur coaching them

ur just a fan like the rest of us. all you can do is wait, watch, and see what the outcome is

i think you guys can keep it close w/ them b/c u have shut down 3 top back in the nfl for less than 100 yds. ie- tiki barber, clinton portis, and LT, but you let the raiders back run all over your d.

if your d plays like it did against the chargers, and shuts down Shaun Alexander, then you have a good chance of winning, especially if you rush Hasselbeck and force him to make mistakes. their recievers arent that great but your pass d, cant give up big plays

prediction- Cowboys 24 Seahawks 31

Shut down Alexander and you guys will win in a cake-walk. Both of Seattle's starting WRs are sidelined w/ injuries. Watch their TEs though. Hasselbeck likes them.

As to what you said about holding Philly to 3 offensive points? I doubt we could do that. Very nice that you guys did. Each game has it's own personality, though. I'd be happy just beating the Eagles. I am well aware that your front 7 is better than ours as stats will undoubtedly show. I think our secondary is WAY better than yours. Your offense was hands-down better than ours in week 2 but we've found our identity and are now the NFL's 6th best. With your offensive injuries creeping in, it could get frustrating for the Cowboys.

In closing, you should just ask for your info, take a few lumps, get what you came for and leave. Taking shots at our team right after asking a favor shows me that you don't have 1/2 the class of some of your trollmates.

Do they blitz alot?

How good is there passing D? Running D?

Any more info.

Even though we hate your Boyz, there beating some dayum good teams cause the giants are no joke this year and the philly game, dayummmmm! halks are playing good and of course we hope they win hehe, but i think your defense is too good for them to beat ya so dont even sweat it. dont sweat some of the rude people who come on here either, im a die hard skins fan and of course hate dallas but thats why this sports so great, if we all supported the same team it wouldnt be half as fun to watch.

If the skins D stops them then we will, our D is better, You do know that smoking crack is illegal? :nutkick: :whippin: :moon: .they are a good d but not redskin good.the hawks are very balanced and alexander is awesome. in the fourth qtr you will be in deep :pooh: . watch your step.tooo late.

Expect them to run all over you. Hasselbeck can beat the blitz well, and their oline is a solid unit so don't expect much success with the blitz.

You guys got real lucky to win last wknd and the Seahawks are a better football team at home than the Giants are on the road. If you commit three turnovers like you did last week, then don't expect the same results. This team will hurt you bad unless you play mistake free football, something Dallas is still struggling with.

Seahawks 28, Dallas 17.

Well I didnt come in here to troll, but when I ask a simple question and you guys jump all over me it doesnt put me in a good mood. I just wanted to know what I could expect from them come sunday.

Go cry to your momma you little girl... :dallasuck

HTTR

Well I didnt come in here to troll, but when I ask a simple question and you guys jump all over me it doesnt put me in a good mood. I just wanted to know what I could expect from them come sunday.

You have some cordial answers and some smack.

Read what Art posted , which is pretty accurate. They are mich better at home which puts you boys at a small disadvantage.

The key to beating them is not to let them hang around to long. Thier recievers are a little banged but they do not drop as many passes as they used to.

There running game is very good if they are able to wear you down.Thats why you need to get ahead early.

I could care less what your mood is.

Happy now?

Awwww...poor wittle baby...do you need a nappy-wappy??

Don't come in here trolling and we won't jump all over you. Plain and simple, the statement:

Is a trollish statement.

Expect them to run all over you. Hasselbeck can beat the blitz well, and their oline is a solid unit so don't expect much success with the blitz.

You guys got real lucky to win last wknd and the Seahawks are a better football team at home than the Giants are on the road. If you commit three turnovers like you did last week, then don't expect the same results. This team will hurt you bad unless you play mistake free football, something Dallas is still struggling with.

Seahawks 28, Dallas 17.

Actually we gave them 4 turnovers. We should have gone for the 4th and inches in the red zone late, but Big Bill wanted to make sure we wouldn't lose if the giants scored a TD. They fumbled the ball on the 1 and without Julius Jones we couldn't get any room to punt. The Giants had good field position and Roy missed his assignment again :doh: and shockey scored the game tieing TD with 19 seconds left. Kind of like the game against you guys, we handled them for 55 minutes. We are terrible at closing out games thus far. I wouldn't call that lucky though.

If we don't commit 4 turnovers, we probably beat the giants pretty sound.

As for the Seahawks, I have a lot of respect for them, and they might get homefield throughout the playoffs, since the rest of their division stinks. I don't know what to think of my boys, they have been real inconsistent and have only closed out one win without it coming down to the last minute. The defense is playing good hard nosed fundamental football, but the scheme change has some of the players (Roy Williams and some of the rookies) not knowing their assignments.

We will try and take away Alexander and probably get burned once or twice in coverage. If we can keep Bledsoe upright and have a decent running game, then I think we can win it, but it will be a tough road game.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...are you kidding??????!!!!!!!!

It might be funny, but the two teams have pretty dominating defenses. The Skins have a more fundamentally sound D than Dallas, but Dallas creates more turnovers and sacks. If your D can start to creat turnovers, and ours can stop giving up big plays, these 2 defenses could both be in the top 5 at the end of the year.

You live under Interstate 30, you wear a loincloth, you have big ears and a bulbous nose, you've never not been a troll.

Go Seahawks

you wish. what? your slow ass safety and his helmet are gonna do the trick? maybe your d-line is better, but who's gonna help you cover their 3 wide reciever sets? glenn? didn't he get owned just a little while back... but of course, he's soooooo much better than our d, right?

although i do agree that you were treated harshly, but wtf were you thinkin? were irrational redskins fans who absolutely hate the cowboys. we wouldn't help you if you were drowning in the middle of the atlantic surrounded by 495043985435 hungry sharks dude. the only reason you are considered a troll is cus you made the absolutely insane comment that the cowboys D is with 30 ranks of the redskins.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your right yours is....You proved it last Monday Night Game we had didnt you?Trust me we beat you in week 2 at your house. Were much stronger of a football team let alone defence. Go back to channel 4 ESPN and listan to more **** from Troy Aikman, Emmit Smith, and Micheal Irvin.

p.s Nice nickname i heard you cowboys fan gave marcus dware or whatever the **** his name is....Marcus *Beware* Ware. The medias right you guys to have a stronger Quarterback and Wide Reicieving corps too by the way. Romo sits to pee or Hanson really does look promising. Terry Glenn is a true number 1 and keyshawn johnson is dependable and tough.

Archived