Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Remember when Hurricanes used to be fun ?

Mickalino

Remember the good 'ol days when Hurricanes were like tame enough and safe enough to have fun with, like go surfing on those killer hurricane waves. And dodging policemen, who were yelling at people to get out of the water.

Now with Category 4's and 5's becoming the norm, and wiping out entire cities, I wouldnt touch one of those with a 10 foot pole, or even a 10 foot surfboard.

Remember the good 'ol days when Hurricanes were like tame enough and safe enough to have fun with, like go surfing on those killer hurricane waves. And dodging policemen, who were yelling at people to get out of the water.

Now with Category 4's and 5's becoming the norm, and wiping out entire cities, I wouldnt touch one of those with a 10 foot pole, or even a 10 foot surfboard.

Use to go surfing? What are you talking about? Those are the best waves! :D

Now there is an episode on the weather channelof me drunk in college running around on the Battery in Charleston SC and my friend screaming hurricane! Bring on the hurricane! Lucky for me my parents never saw it but one of my friend's mom saw her daughter and all of us throwing a hurricane party! :doh:

• 2 weeks later...

Hurricanes can come any time.

They have seasons that have lasted 340+ days, and as short as 6 days.

No hurricane is safe, almost everyone has a death that goes with it.

You don't hear about those, or don't pay attention unless they are in double digits or more.

It's really like playing the lottery.

There are tons of tornados in every hurricane.

This last hurricane dropped several twisters around my area, including one that came within yards of my apartment.

And we were more than 100 miles away from the eye.

Hey! If you ever quit drinking for 10 minutes again Go Surfing. I love hurricanes to make a slow approach then take a turn north and west, giving the mid atlantic waves for 2 to 3 days straight. "EPIC". Here in Virginia, Hurricane season is my time of year. Yeah Hurricanes! Just know when to leave.:eaglesuck

Archived