Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ledell is labeled as questionable. So who's going to step up?

coldpack

tho i agree betts is better made for the power run i dont think we would be ok with rock and betts in the long run seems betts gets hurt fairly often and rock is average at RB , a beast on ST but not at RB

It has become known that Bat~man is a kristalmeth freak.

i hope betts replacement doesn't do too good of a job. ladell may never see the field again. :laugh:

:jk:

I hope the replacement IS Rock and he does really really good!!

I have been wanting to see what Rock can do this year so I hope he gets a shot.

Me too!! It is time!!

Yay! Rock will finally get some screen time other than suspiciously patting Novak's ass!

Hey hey hey!! :laugh:

Betts could be out for 2 or 3 games. Didn't he have groin injury last season that kept him out virtually all of preaseason?...Rock is the man now.

Rock is ALWAYS the man.

Blondie

I wouldn't mind seeing Sellers get the ball in goal line situations.

I was thinking about using Sellers down near the goal line this morning also. Wonder what the chances are Gibbs would use him? Wonder if they've even looked at it in practice? I think Brunell said something about Sellers in this role during his chat, but I'll have to go back and look at his chat again. Given Gibbs rule that it has to work in practice before it is used in a game, Sellers on the goal line is never going to happen in a game unless it works in practice first.

Edit: I went back and reread Brunell chat and he didn'tmention it. I know I saw something about this somewhere in one of the print columns.

Personally I would love to see Rock Cartwright. Here is a splendid opportunity for him.
Can You Smeeeeeeeeeeellll What The Rock....

:D

I would like to see Rock and Nemo get a carry or two.
Rock more than Nemo.

Ah.......I do love you guys!!

ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Blondie

Found the comment in the paper I was looking for on Sellers as a RB:

"The last unconquered goal is to get another carry -- Sellers rushed once, in 2000 -- and he lobbies the staff regularly. "He's a decent runner," said offensive coordinator Don Breaux, who screened some old CFL game film. "We might have to give him a crumb one of these days."

This was a story (in the WP I think) on Seller's comeback from his early personal problems.

Archived