Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PREDICTION: Skins vs. Chiefs, Player of the Game

coldpack

I am going to go with Portis.

He has played the Chiefs a few times while with Denver and I think that will help him. He is averaging 140+ yards rushing and 50+ yards receiving against them for his career, including 12 touchdowns and a 200+ yards rushing day (4 games).

I am just wondering who is going to cover Tony Gonzales. He could easily go over 100+ yards receiving.

OK boy and girls, I'm going with Clinton and here is my reasoning:

-We will get an early lead and RUN THE BALL.

-Too many throws last week due to the situation of the game and we will make an effort to RUN THE BALL and get more balance early and throughout the game.

-This is the week to get Clinton in space by throwing more passes to him due to the Chiefs defense. They are horrible against the pass and they will make an effort to take away our receivers thus opening the underneath/swing passes to CP.

-Clinton has owned the Chiefs in the past and this will not change.

It will be Portis. We will do what we did to Seattle, by running the ball and controlling the clock. One of the NFL's most dynamic offense can't do much if there not on the field. We all know KC's D is suspect, so we should be able to walk on them. If we can wear down their D and Keep their O off the field, we should do alright.

I'll go with shawn springs commin back in and bringin the pressure from the corner blitz and cuttin holmes's legs down when he tries to go outside of the tackles. Maybe an interception hopefully being as though that running game will go nowhere and do nothing i would expect the ball to be in the air for the bulk of there shortlived offensive drives.

Archived