Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Enuff with the games... Holdman is not the right weak side player

Drkstar

Yeah, its definately starting to look more like an on purpose snub rather than whatever package excuses they've been throwing out there. I just cant believe that with all of the looks we've been giving that there isnt ONE package that calls for Arrington to be in there.

Whatever...in the eyes of the media and apparently half of the Skins fans, GW can do no wrong and is above making mistakes...I know...lets get him nominated to be the next Pope! ;)

Lavar should be used against a team that screens and boots. Get the playmaker on the field. He will get one of those tipped balls and turn this game in our favor.

Defense seems to have tightened-up after giving-up four consecutive TDs (2 against hawks and two against Broncos)

lets see did Holdman have 2 knee injuries and 2 surgeries?

How long has Holdman been able to run? longer then 2 months?

Lavar was hurt...Just becuase he's healed it doesn't mean he jumps in a time machine to 2 years ago.

all of the coaches have said that Lavar hasn't shown it in practice yet. What makes you think he can come in the game and make big plays? The guy hasn't shown the physical ability in practice, he isn't ready.

I agree. That 1st TD run by Tatum Bell (Our 2nd rd pick in the Champ trade) Warrick Holdman's feet were stuck in the mud, granted Phillip Daniels probably shoulda made the play, but where was Holdman filling in on the play? I mean don't keep telling me that Lavar can't make plays running plays down from the back side. Williams has done a good job but this defense with the exception of the George Edwards year has been good. Williams is a good d-coordinator but he's feeling himself. He's no better than Ray Rhodes or Marvin Lewis who utilized Lavar period.

Mr. Five-Tackles-in-three-games got blown out of his lane and missed a tackle which allowed the first TD. SInce then, he's turned in his usual lackluster performance. So much for impact players! Meanwhile, one of our biggest defensive playmakers is getting splinters in his 4ss!

I don't want to hear any more "package" or "not getting it done in practice" cr4p! If we lose this game, in which our "spot-on defense" is allowing first-down after first-down, I hope that Williams has a lousy week because there is absolutely NO excuse for having Lavar in there to cause some havoc, and maybe a turnover! Arrington COULD be smacking the cr4p out of Jake the Fake!! And Holdman doesn't impress me AT ALL!!

21 freaking points!!

Mr. Five-Tackles-in-three-games got blown out of his lane and missed a tackle which allowed the first TD. SInce then, he's turned in his usual lackluster performance. So much for impact players! Meanwhile, one of our biggest defensive playmakers is getting splinters in his 4ss!

I don't want to hear any more "package" or "not getting it done in practice" cr4p! If we lose this game, in which our "spot-on defense" is allowing first-down after first-down, I hope that Williams has a lousy week because there is absolutely NO excuse for having Lavar in there to cause some havoc, and maybe a turnover! Arrington COULD be smacking the cr4p out of Jake the Fake!! And Holdman doesn't impress me AT ALL!!

21 freaking points!!

I agree main man. :doh:

Arrington wouldnt save the game here. We are gettin beat by two runs, thats it. And one for sure wasnt to arrington's side. We've been pretty much shuttin the Broncos down except for the two runs. Its pretty good, we just dont look like we know how to play in rain

You know, if we were winning, then I wouldn't be so mad, but we've given up 21 points!! Our D has allowed them a LOT of first downs, and not having one of our biggest disruptors in there is making me so mad that I am ready to turn off the TV. That's saying a LOT because in almost 40 years, I never turn off the TV when the Skins are playing! That includes the Norval years.

Arrington wouldnt save the game here. We are gettin beat by two runs, thats it. And one for sure wasnt to arrington's side. We've been pretty much shuttin the Broncos down except for the two runs. Its pretty good, we just dont look like we know how to play in rain

Lavar in his last 2 healthy seasons has caused 10 forced fumbles in different fashions. He's done a good job in every system he's played in. Why blitz Holdman who has 4 career sacks, instead of bringing in Lavar who can get there? He can get there and at least cause a hurry. Defenses would account for him. How many Outside LB's can do that? Hell many players have caused 10 forced fumbles in 2 seasons?

Archived