Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN's NFL Countdown Intro!

Dallsux

I just saw a commercial on ESPNews for ESPN's NFL Countdown a few minutes ago & the WHOLE crew (including Michael Irvin :puke: ) was singing "Hail To The Redskins!" :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

That was awesome! :D

I know, it was totally pointless to say that, but I saw it thought I would share it with the bretheren.

BTW, I have no idea how I am supposed to feel about Michael Irvin singing HTTR. It makes me feel...:paranoid:...weird.

for real they still could give a damn about the skins.... sun they will all pick the broncos to win.. now when we beat them then everyone in tv land will go ... oh wait..... this team is actually serious let me jump on there bandwagon. remember these are the same ppl who is calling us the worse 3-0 team ever

I just saw a commercial on ESPNews for ESPN's NFL Countdown a few minutes ago & the WHOLE crew (including Michael Irvin :puke: ) was singing "Hail To The Redskins!" :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

That was awesome! :D

I know, it was totally pointless to say that, but I saw it thought I would share it with the bretheren.

BTW, I have no idea how I am supposed to feel about Michael Irvin singing HTTR. It makes me feel...:paranoid:...weird.

Irvin is a Dallas sell-out. He'll do what he has to for the $$$. He should sing HTTR, little b!%ch.

Archived