Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

lamar marshall the next antanio pierce

Moz Wanted

i have noticed lamar marshall's contract ends in a year or 2 do you think he will ask for a big pay raise like pierce?

Wouldn't you?

He signed a three year contract in February, 2005. But that was before he won the MLB job, and before he won the defensive QB job.

This kind of contract info used to be available to us via the database here, but no longer, since the merge with redskins.com.

Wouldn't you?

He signed a three year contract in February, 2005. But that was before he won the MLB job, and before he won the defensive QB job.

This kind of contract info used to be available to us via the database here, but no longer, since the merge with redskins.com.

his contract ends in 2007 season

so got this and next season with us

I hate to break it to you, but we never had a contract info database. Buddha used to keep his own roster page with contract info, but that was long before your join date.

I think Lavar could play a mean middle linebacker :).

Picture this:

Gregg Williams holding Lavar on a leash on the sidelines, and Lavar is drooling to get on the field like a dog and Williams says, "Go get Jake the Snake!" Lavar would just be everywhere, it would actually be insane. LoL :D

I hate to break it to you, but we never had a contract info database. Buddha used to keep his own roster page with contract info, but that was long before your join date.

Yeah! :cuss:

Ya can't hate when tha food be on ya plate! :D

If he has the season Pierce had then he can pitch for more money-he just won't get it

Picture this:

Gregg Williams holding Lavar on a leash on the sidelines, and Lavar is drooling to get on the field like a dog and Williams says, "Go get Jake the Snake!" Lavar would just be everywhere, it would actually be insane. LoL :D

Too bad that's not the job of the MLB.

Picture this:

You need a brain to play MLB!

Archived