Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3 Redskin victories, 3 Seahawk fans in F-51

This is the Mayors Fed Ex Field Report......................

BOOM!

3-0! While the Redskins are undefeated and on top of the NFC east, the DTC is also undefeated in 2005 and proved once again why they are the Undisputed Redskin Tailgate Champions!

The Mayor, The President, the CEO and Robin (MissU28) arrived to the stadium at 6:31. To our pleasent suprise, Pez, Huly, Blondie, Kevin B. and Chewy were already cooking omlettes when we arrived.

I wish all 90,000 Redskin fans were there that early, but never the less, this is a good start.

We started filming the DVD immediatly with the DTC's debut album, Zonin: F-51 style in the back ground.

Cone bongs were poured early, as the fans outside Fed Ex were eager to commence the 2nd tailgate of the 2005 Redskins season!

Picture017.jpg

Photo courtesy of the SOC

468266528aFSLiy_ph.jpg

Photo courtesy of Skinsfan44

With no sight of Seahawk fans prior to stadium entry, I was sipping on that purple punch early and getting warmed up on the megaphone.

Picture015.jpg

New York was in the house. Coming early as usual. These guys have been coming for years now, and always joing the DTC early.

Picture025.jpg

9:00 rolls around and it's time to move on in to the parking lot. The DTC was somewhat delayed getting into the stadium as Pez's Trailblazer ran out of battery power. Rookie!

Security was awaiting the DTC's arrival, specifcally the Mayors as we had to once again "review parking lot security" before the tailgate.

While this isnt the Mayor's favorite part of the job, it seems to be required now with all the "security issues" in the parking lot.

After our brief meeting, we promptly set up shop at F-51.

468267899xanZsI_ph.jpg

The President, now in charge of cooking duties fired up the grill and put down a spectacular meal.

Picture054.jpg

468281375Delcdy_ph.jpg

Photo coutesy of Skinsfan44

Even yourtailgate.com dropped by to check out the DTC.

468282609HFvtwO_ph.jpg

Photo courtesy of Skinfan44

Here the Mayor is being filmed by yourtailgate.com and the CEO is documenting footage for the DTC DVD.

Picture059.jpg

4C rolled through F-51. Always good to see another crew holding down the green lot.

Picture037.jpg

As the Mayor, I had to come by the unofficial, but really official Extremeskins tailgate and say hello.

seahawkgame2005052.jpg

Photo courtesy of 4C

Not alot of Seahawk fans, the DTC security team of Halter91 and Skinsfan44 did a great job of keeping them away.

Here they can be seen with the SOC.

Picture065.jpg

AP Photo

We spotted the Seahawk fans 100 yards away as they were filling up food and drink and drin at an unof..........I mean unanmed tailgate.

Here is the only opposing fans we saw at F-51 all day.

468286755dgnHUc_ph.jpg

seahawkgame2005072.jpg

Photo courtesy of 4C

seahawkgame2005073.jpg

Photo courtesy of 4C

468288604IUVkqq_ph.jpg

The DTC punch was in full effect this game, as the SOC put down an apple and mixed berry concoction that had me on the lean.

Excellent tailgate once again. We really have mastered this.

Here are a few other pics that I like to call, the Mayors top 5.

5. Self explanitory.

Picture084.jpg

4. Call him the bus driver, cause the CEO be taking people to school grandnephew!

Picture020.jpg

3. Don't F with this crew!

468270573QWeDQt_ph.jpg

2. Monkster from CPND fame came by for her daily megaphone use, and stopped by for a pic with some DTC brass.

Picture083.jpg

1. And the Mayors number 1 picture is......................

WHOS MOTHER****ING HOUSE IS THIS!?!?

DCFC0008.jpg

The Redskin are 3-0 baby!

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail to Extremeskins!

Hail to the DTC!

Gangster

gang·ster

noun

1. A member of an organized group of criminals; a racketeer.

2. A member of a gang of delinquents.

"Did you throw ice at that one guy?"

Hahahaha. No. The Preident saw these guys from behind the gril, and threw the first thing he could find, Lays kettle cooked potatoe chips.

Hillarious. You had to be there to appreciate that one.

Well you knew the President could not be left out of some Seahawk hatin!

Why are the photos not showing up right now?

my experience with the DTC (and the ES tailgate) was definitely unforgettable.... all the way from wakin' up at 3:45am to starting the drinking at 6:30am to running the beerpong table with Raub from 11:30-12:45pm to sitting illegally in section 138 with the mayor and the pres from 1-4pm to passing out in the back of the Tahoe at 5pm to puking all that alcohol outta my system for the rest of the night.

Like the mayor says... only 8 home games...gotta go hard at them all.

i f***in love the damn redskins. And the DTC. And the ES crew. I LOVE Y'ALL!

Got my giants tix/green parking pass in the mail today....but will definitely try and make it to ALL the rest of the home games. Can't miss out now that I've experienced it!

What a game. Anytime a Seattle game is that entertaining, you know you are doing something right.

Robin it was great having you along for the ride all day. You're always welcome with the captains. Everyone stepped up big time for the DTC. I enjoy how our tailgates own the entire lot now. It's really something what we've accomplished.

I keep meaning to hang out with people from the board more, but you know how it goes. The CEO starts zonin' at like 7 AM. It's hard for me to keep track of anything from then until gametime. I'm just happy I remember my tickets every week. To be honest, I wish the tailgates were like 5 days long. That way I would be able to talk to and meet everyone I want to. Oh well, at least the Philly tailgate will be about 12-14 hours :) Can't wait till SanFran.

I will be producing the next DTC track with help from DaCoach. We are working on beats still, but early signs point to an MIA/U tribute. Stay tuned.

Also stay tuned for the November 6th debut of "Hit a Motha******' Eagles Fan".

I will bring many copies of our album to the next few tailgates so anyone who would like a copy can get their hands on one.

Hail Skins

Hail DTC

What a game. Anytime a Seattle game is that entertaining, you know you are doing something right.

Robin it was great having you along for the ride all day. You're always welcome with the captains. Everyone stepped up big time for the DTC. I enjoy how our tailgates own the entire lot now. It's really something what we've accomplished.

I keep meaning to hang out with people from the board more, but you know how it goes. The CEO starts zonin' at like 7 AM. It's hard for me to keep track of anything from then until gametime. I'm just happy I remember my tickets every week. To be honest, I wish the tailgates were like 5 days long. That way I would be able to talk to and meet everyone I want to. Oh well, at least the Philly tailgate will be about 12-14 hours :) Can't wait till SanFran.

I will be producing the next DTC track with help from DaCoach. We are working on beats still, but early signs point to an MIA/U tribute. Stay tuned.

Also stay tuned for the November 6th debut of "Hit a Motha******' Eagles Fan".

I will bring many copies of our album to the next few tailgates so anyone who would like a copy can get their hands on one.

Hail Skins

Hail DTC

haha and i kept clownin' on you because you were still drinking your 1st beer when I was on my 4th. Guess it worked out better in the end for you though, huh? Sorry my goodbye to you when you got out of the car was weak..... I was SO gone. And thanks for passin that bag along to me....lol :laugh: Always hot to meet a fellow JMU Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuke who loves the best football team in the world :notworthy

my experience with the DTC (and the ES tailgate) was definitely unforgettable.... all the way from wakin' up at 3:45am to starting the drinking at 6:30am to running the beerpong table with Raub from 11:30-12:45pm to sitting illegally in section 138 with the mayor and the pres from 1-4pm to passing out in the back of the Tahoe at 5pm to puking all that alcohol outta my system for the rest of the night.

Like the mayor says... only 8 home games...gotta go hard at them all.

i f***in love the damn redskins. And the DTC. And the ES crew. I LOVE Y'ALL!

Got my giants tix/green parking pass in the mail today....but will definitely try and make it to ALL the rest of the home games. Can't miss out now that I've experienced it!

These tailgates are addicting. It was great having season tickets, but getting together with all you guys for the tailgates makes it off the hook!

Great to see the Mayor and everyone at the DTC tailgate. My boy Bugs' of the 4C did a cone bong while we were there.

I am still waiting for a copy of the CD Cowboykilla!

I am just glad my boy unsonny of the 4C was able to get the picture of that Seattle fan getting "owned" by the DTC. I knew something special was going to happen when he walked by the ES tailgate and was being harrassed by us and decided to walk a little faster right into.... F51!! :laugh:

Oct. 23 will be bigger and better!!

Great to see the Mayor and everyone at the DTC tailgate. My boy Bugs' of the 4C did a cone bong while we were there.

You are next. 49ers game I declare Ron Jeremy drinks from the cone!

I will have more CDs next game. We will also have a bonus track as previously mentioned. Those who need to listen to the first and only tailgate rapper IN THE WORLD can get a copy free of charge in 2005. You all will be known as being down with The C.E.O. from the get go. Something to be proud of down the road.

The DTC Mix Tape/DVD will come out in 2006-07.

put away the #56 jerseys. he overruns plays and creates leaks in the defense. gibbs knows. but redskins fans rock.

Wow! How off topic is this guy!

Anyway back to tailgating. I can wait to see you all at the 49'ers game. If anyone has ideas of things that would like to see the DTC do I am open to ideas....and please haters refrain some saying stupid things here, it is just uncalled for.

CEO, Bring the beat to my house on Sunday so I can get working on the President's part!

Archived