Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3 Redskin victories, 3 Seahawk fans in F-51

A great time was had be ALL!!!!!

When do you DON'T have a good time at a DTC tailgate???

When you are a opposing FAN!!! :laugh:

Both the DTC and Extremeskins tailgate were ROCKIN' Sunday.

The back row of the green lot next to Piss Mountain is turning into one BIG party with both tailgates.

I was great seeing all the regulars and getting to meet some new "friends."

Here's to all of us until the 49er's tailgate. :cheers:

The DTC be doing big thangs in 2005 trust that step cousin!

You can always see prior DTC tailgate pictures at these websites.

The official DTC message board

Skinsfan44s photo page

The CEO's photo page

The Mayors photo page

The 49ers are up next and rumor has it some special guests will be in town. Wonder who that is?

A great time was had be ALL!!!

Both the DTC and Extremeskins tailgate were ROCKIN' Sunday.

The back row of the green lot next to Piss Mountain is turning into one BIG party with both tailgates.

we need to REVERSE the Mitosis that happened in the off season - and bring the forces back together!!!!!!!!

Lady Sapperton carrying the peace flag to raise high atop PISS MOUNTAIN!!!

There is no beef between the DTC and any tailgaters at Fed Ex Field, unless they are opposing fans then they will get "MURKED" by the DTC. All Redskins fans are top notch in the eyes of the DTC...well I hate AtlSkins form CPND. I like to jump kick that guy, but he never comes to any games so that is neither here nor there.

Unsonny, you bring up a good point.

We are already a major force in the parking lot as it currently stands.

There are scattered tailgates in between us, but we are starting to see regulars.

Soon, those regulars will be coming back and parking in the same spot to enjoy the festivities, and it will be one gigantic party in the green lots.

I say we just take over the joint. . . who's with me?

we need to REVERSE the Mitosis that happened in the off season - and bring the forces back together!!!!!!!!

Lady Sapperton carrying the peace flag to raise high atop PISS MOUNTAIN!!!

To tell ya the truth it kinda works out the way it is. Ya see the extremeskins tailgate is an off shoot of the DTC. As the DTC message board is an off shoot of the extremeskins.com. Extremeskins.com/tailgate allows a G rated tailgate/message board for the family. The DTC caters to another crowd that enjoys getting down right grimy. We can coexist, if ya want to get something off your chest and rip someone a new one visit our board. If ya would like to cuss out an opposing fan with a megaphone come visit our tailgate. But if you brought your son to the game enjoy your food and drink with the extemeskins tailgate. It’s great that we are so close together because we are able to visit each others tailgate.

To tell ya the truth it kinda works out the way it is. Ya see the extremeskins tailgate is an off shoot of the DTC. As the DTC message board is an off shoot of the extremeskins.com. Extremeskins.com/tailgate allows a G rated tailgate/message board for the family. The DTC caters to another crowd that enjoys getting down right grimy. We can coexist, if ya want to get something off your chest and rip someone a new one visit our board. If ya would like to cuss out an opposing fan with a megaphone come visit our tailgate. But if you brought your son to the game enjoy your food and drink with the extemeskins tailgate. It’s great that we are so close together because we are able to visit each others tailgate.

Irony at its finest, we (4C) brought Beer Pong and a blowup doll to the tailgate - what rating do they get?

we truly should be in the middle - a crossroads - leave the kids on top of the hill and pass through the 4C into the underworld of the DTC :cheers:

If it aint broke, don't fix it.

This is the 5th year of the DTC. The CEO, The President, and myself started coming to the games in 2000 and our binge drinking, cutting edge style, and parking lot antics made us instant parking lot celebrities.

Add two message boards, Extremskins.com and CPND and the DTC hasnt looked back since.

If you knew us 5 years ago, then you would know that the DTC fought an uphill battle from day one.

With many haters, doubters, and nay sayers trying to stand in our way, we broke the "traditional fan" sterotype and rebuilt it with what you see now.

Hate us, or love us, the DTC is still the best tailgate in Fed Ex Field, and argueably in the entire NFL.

The energy, and non traditional way we conduct tailgating has put us on the map forever.

We run Fed Ex Field, just ask the Redskins.

While it is apparent that there are tailgates spawning off us (Extremeskins and CPND last week and Hogfest last year) the DTC will remain the same.

And to refute what Coach Taylor said, there were alot of children at the DTC tailgate and thats alright with the Mayor.

I just wouldnt reccomend bringing them to the Eagles game!

I got a question for all the Redskin fans here on Extremeskins!

WHOS HOUSE?

OUR HOUSE!

Every fanbase like every team needs enforcers. There is the casual fan then there are the enforcers, guys who wont let philly fans or Dallas fans run through fedex with no resistence. Every other stadium has it, why shouldnt we? Ever tried going to a skins game in Philly? My father went on a bus with co workers to a game in philly and those morons threw batteries at the bus windows and threw soda on the first 4 people off the bus.I'm sure someone in the DTC would stick up for any redskin fan on this board if they were outnumbered. As for myself, I am a laid back guy unless some moron fan spills beer on my fiance. I enjoyed the company of both groups last week. It's all out of good fun. I dont get why the DTC tailgate gets so much backlash, if people dont like it then respectfully position yourself away from it. Presto! problem solved.

Irony at its finest, we (4C) brought Beer Pong and a blowup doll to the tailgate - what rating do they get?

we truly should be in the middle - a crossroads - leave the kids on top of the hill and pass through the 4C into the underworld of the DTC :cheers:

that's exactly how it should go down. you guys are right in-between. way to bridge the gap!!

And to refute what Coach Taylor said, there were alot of children at the DTC tailgate and thats alright with the Mayor.

Thanks a lot man! just "refute" everything I say. j/k well, i didn't say that there were not children at the tailgate. i said that they have the opportunity to hang out at a G rated tailgate. if they chose!

Archived