Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am new and I LOVE this site!

And to think... I almost didn't approve your registration because I saw "Lone Star" in your username - I glanced quickly - and thought you were a Cowboy fan. :laugh: Welcome.

We've had a huge influx of registered members recently... and I gotta ask... what the heck took you all so long? :silly:

Glad you found us. The best part about this site is that we inspire other sites to improve. So many of our features are quickly adopted by other Redskin sites that even when you leave here and look around, you'll wonder how come it all looks so similar.

But, as they say, often immitated, never equalled. Pretty soon every board will have the big black background, but, remember, this is where the most chat is found. Welcome :).

In grand 'ole Texas fashion I will welcome you to a more prosperous and obliged site. Rest yer boots awhile and find a nice saloon during the rustling season. The hired hands all will join you on occassion around a nice campfire, enjoying arid cool air. Stay awhile and you get a chance to see the return of the --

Posse.

Greetings Lone Star Skin Fan

well drink up :pint: and lets hit the trail :cheers:

At first glance i saw "Lone star". first thought was "#@$%% lone idiot found this board too...........

There's another "person" (well he could be human) out there that goes by the moniker of "lonestar 22", cowboy fan, (you all now how some of those are), but more often and more appropriately known as "Lone idiot".

sorry for insulting you that way. Hope you bring the moniker of lone star back out of the depths of :puke: .

welcome! pull up a keyboard (and a brew or three) and stay a while! i've basically stopped looking at any other site for skins news...it frequently breaks here just as quickly (if not more quickly). good site, good people, and good football...

Welcome Lone Star, I've benn living in enemy territory for 5 years now. We need all the support we can get. The board is great and it is the best place to be for any Redskin news. Not too much BS, some, but only in small doses for the comic relief. Enjoy.

Archived