Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moss better than Coles -- SHOVE IT MEDIA MERGE :)

skull1669

Santana Moss is the best wideout we've had here since Gary Clark. We've had receivers that were really, really good once in a while (Michael Westbrook, Albert Connell), and superdependable ones (Henry Ellard), but no consistent playmaker. I think Moss is that guy.

Btw, wtf happened on his TD catch that was ruled incomplete? The bar I saw the game at had no sound. Was the replay not sufficiently demonstrative to overturn the call? It looked like he A) caught it clean the moment it hit his hands, and B) he dragged both feet. Someone please explain that to me.

Santana made some huge plays today. it seemed like all of his catches came either on 3rd down or in orther crucial situations. The play on the first third down in overtime when he made the catch after tripping was very impressive. Like someone else already said, he was also robbed of a touchdown.

GREAT GAME, SANTANA! Not only is he clearly a number #1 receiver, he is a top ten reciever in the entire NFL. (No particular order: Holt, steve smith, Ownes, Randy Moss, Terrel Owens, Horn, HArrison, Chad Johnson, SANTANA MOSS)

What an all pro catch that was. INCREDIBLE !

Santana Moss is the best wideout we've had here since Gary Clark. We've had receivers that were really, really good once in a while (Michael Westbrook, Albert Connell), and superdependable ones (Henry Ellard), but no consistent playmaker. I think Moss is that guy.

Btw, wtf happened on his TD catch that was ruled incomplete? The bar I saw the game at had no sound. Was the replay not sufficiently demonstrative to overturn the call? It looked like he A) caught it clean the moment it hit his hands, and B) he dragged both feet. Someone please explain that to me.

they thought he bobbled it when he came down. basically, it wasn't conclusive enough to overturn it. probably the right call according to the rules, but had it been called a TD and seatle reviewed it it would have stayed a TD.

i wonder what they are saying these days....lol

I mean, its not even CLOSE. S. Moss has been 5x the WR that Coles has been thus far. Kid has been a HUGE HUGE pickup for our offense. Just another reason we should ALL TRUST GIBBS!!! :cheers:

i love moss. it just seems like whenever he gets his hands on the ball he's going to take it all the way. Coles is obviously fast but Moss is on a whole different level of speed. That guy can run. And you can't argue with his production. He got robbed of that TD today though. That was an awesome catch, I wish he could have been rewarded

I have totally wanted Santana Moss on the Redskins since his college days at Miami. Now that he is here, and getting paid, he seems to want to go out and be a great Redskin. He is without question our #1 receiver, totally reminds me of Gary Clark. Catches everything you throw to him, great speed, moves, the total package. So did we get the best of this trade? Hell ****ing yeah we did.

Archived