Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN 1st Look Says Shaun Alexander has a big day.

s0crates

Is it really any suprise that they are bashing us... they have been all year... this has been the first year they haven't been talking us up...then turning on us after week 3... sooo let them... I'm sure Gregg Williams will let the D know about this, and after we shut down Alexander and are 3-0.... they prolly still won't respect us...but I don't care

I like Jaws...he's actually one of the smarter football "analysts" out there. Salisbury is the biggest moron on TV. If we were a communist state, and jobs were assigned by brainpower, Salisbury would be a crash-test dummy.

It always pisses me off when Salisbury and Clayton go at in on 4 downs; Clayton always makes him look stupid and all he can do is insult him. So lame. I hate that assjester.

ok this is just like week 2, Julius Jones gets like 100 yards on the Chargers and all the sudden "HES GONNA RUN ALL OVER THE SKINS" doesnt.

Shaun Alexander though I give him respect for being decent runningback looks amazing against ARIZONA not an actual team :laugh:

Hell even when Spurrier was here and our D didnt play well Alexander couldnt do much at the most he never went over 100 yards or score more than 1 TD right?

Expect this for the next hmmm ENTIRE SEASON. We could be 12-0 going into week 14 against an 0-12 Cardinals team (just as en example durrr) and the media could be talking about how McCown and JJ Arrington are going to pile up 9,000 yards of offense against us.

hmm... maybe i wasn't paying enough attention, because i didn't hear him say that Alexander would run all over us... just that he looks forward to seeing a great RB go against our great defense... that's what i heard.

I geuss I'm not 100% sure either, but that's what I heard.

Honestly guys im seriously not kidding about this...if we can get past Seattle...we might win the next 3 games and be 6-0

6-0 is stretching it. More realistically 4-2 or at best 5-1. The Chiefs do have a defense to help the offense win some games this year.

Let's not forget Jaws is always yammering on about the Chiefs blue print for the superbowl and Salisbury has rocks for a brain.

To me it really depends who scores first and who trails going into the second half. I mean if you look at the Dallas game, the only real difference between Jones's night and Portis's night is that that cowboys were playing with a lead and could dump the ball off to Jones a lot more in the second half to try and wind down the clock, opposed to the Skins who couldn't afford to shed too many minutes by running the ball repeatidly. If the Skins were up 13-0 instead of the Cowboys, you would have seen Portis given the rock a lot more, and the Cowboys would have had to pass a lot more.

This Sunday the RB that gets more yards between Portis/Alexander will be the team who has the lead for most of the game.

Archived