Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

anyone here see antonio pierce get destroyed last night?

chow184

he had 3 tackles according to stats,but I think thats being nice. He was getting pushed around ALOT,and couldnt slip off any blocks by O-lineman at all.He looked like he was getting really frusterated also,saw him throw a few not so obvious punches in some piles after somone(not him!) made the tackle.

I think Cornelius Griffin should definately get a piece of the nice fat signing bonus he got. :applause:

:gaintsuck

Oh what a surprise, you mean Antonio Pierce isn't doing as well without Williams, Griffin, Washington, Springs & Taylor around him. Far too many people were crying about the Redskins letting him go. He injured into his job, didn't even beat out Barrow. It's a good coaching when you make a player like that look that good. Got to love Greg Williams.

He's getting exploited here in the same ways he did last year. He isn't as effective against the better backs, but now he doesn't have Griffin and Salave'a in-front of him.

Great brain, but just not physical enough to do the same things in a different system. Bettis pushed him around like a rag doll last year.

']Give me a break. The whole Giants defense was abused last night. The first two games Pierce was a monster all over the field. Convenient how you point this one out.

Tom, in all fairness, we haven't been able to watch all three games down here. Sunday night was really the first attempt to watch the Giants' D (other than maybe a little bit last Monday). The knock on Antonio was his size, not his brain. Doesn't matter if he's all over the place, which he should be as a MLB. He did get abused here by better backs last season, which brought up worries about his size again.

Archived