Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

34 - 31 Pukes

Mooka

is anyone else concerned that the niners offense has put up 31 points on dallas' d and we only put up 14?

Not really, look at the Bucs.. won 17-16 against the Packers.. think how bad the Packers had looked the first two games.. Minnesota dominates at home this week.. never can tell.. playing games close and winning them is the difference from last season.. though I think the Skins have a tough road ahead of them.. no gimme games..

is anyone else concerned that the niners offense has put up 31 points on dallas' d and we only put up 14?

Not in the least. We exposed the Turds for the bums that they are, and now everyone and their mama's gonna abuse it for all it's worth.

Everyone, all together now:

NFL (in childlike singsong): "Thank you, Washington Redskins!"

No one expected such a high scoring game...

So does this mean that the Niners are better than we thought, or the Cowboys better than we thought...?

Or do they both just really really suck?

After that fumble/interception exchange in the 3rd quarter, I'm inclined to believe the last one.

No one expected such a high scoring game...

So does this mean that the Niners are better than we thought, or the Cowboys better than we thought...?

Or do they both just really really suck?

After that fumble/interception exchange in the 3rd quarter, I'm inclined to believe the last one.

lets hope cuase the 49ers game is suppose to be our gimme this season.

Archived