Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

34 - 31 Pukes

Mooka

What does that say about your offense?

It says we exposed your ****ty pass D at the end of the game last week and everyone and their mother will be passing on your weak asses all year long.

It's even more hilarious after all the smak talk you homers came in here with after the first week. You tards should learn to keep your mouths shut...

It says we exposed your ****ty pass D at the end of the game last week and everyone and their mother will be passing on your weak asses all year long.

It's even more hilarious after all the smak talk you homers came in here with after the first week. You tards should learn to keep your mouths shut...

So we are the worst D in the league yet you guys were shut out for 55 minutes, I guess that means the Skins have the worst O in the league right?

It's even more hilarious after all the smak talk you homers came in here with after the first week. You tards should learn to keep your mouths shut

Could you find something I said before or after the game? Other than good game? What I find hilarious is people like you that can do nothing but try to be a tough guy and call people names from behind your computer even when you have no idea what you are talking about

I must be the only one who is dissapointed in Dallas losing so far.

They are getting lit up by one of the worst teams from last year when we couldn't score diddly squat until two plays in the 4th. Not good for the confidence factor.

I hate to start calling an end to the honeymoon, but that means that we had to go through EVERY possible play/matchup scenario to score 14 against a team getting lit up by worldbeater Tim Rattay and the next Barry Sanders in the making, Kevan Barlow.

I am not too happy with this. I would much rather Philthy lose a close one to Oakland and Dallas spank the 9ers just like Philthy did last week.

Sorry.

They are getting lit up by one of the worst teams from last year when we couldn't score diddly squat until two plays in the 4th. Not good for the confidence factor.

I hate to start calling an end to the honeymoon, but that means that we had to go through EVERY possible play/matchup scenario to score 14 against a team getting lit up by worldbeater Tim Rattay and the next Barry Sanders in the making, Kevan Barlow.

I am not too happy with this. I would much rather Philthy lose a close one to Oakland and Dallas spank the 9ers just like Philthy did last week.

Sorry.

dude... doesn't mean anything. Dallas won in SD before they played us

This just shows what the loss to us has done to their team

Sorry.

I hear you on it. Just shows that we need to go for the big plays earlier and open up our game plan quicker

Nolan has nothing to lose right now, so his offense is in bombs away mode. An 89 yard TD pass? Are you kidding me?

I think Gibbs finally has the confidence to go deep consistantly, as does Brunell.

We'll see if the last 4 minutes of that game is the catalyst for a more potent O

Bottom line BigD fan, when the chips were on the table our boys came up with 2, not one, but 2 long TD passes to win the game

Your boys didn't

Final score 14-13, Redskins expose the Cowboys weak pass D

Enuff said

Bottom line is you guys needed to score twice in the last 5 minutes of a game because the "worst D in the NFL" held you O in check the first 55 minutes.

So we are the worst D in the league yet you guys were shut out for 55 minutes, I guess that means the Skins have the worst O in the league right?

Could you find something I said before or after the game? Other than good game? What I find hilarious is people like you that can do nothing but try to be a tough guy and call people names from behind your computer even when you have no idea what you are talking about

We didn't look like the worst O in the league in the 4th quarter did we? Your D is looking like the worst in the league for 2 week straight.

Yep, I'm a tough guy. Keep whining like a 3 yr old goober. It's hilarious to read...

Archived