Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

American Terrorist Network!

Funkyalligator

Well, I'd be shocked if we didn't start spending more resources on something like that. If John Walker can get a meeting with bin Laden, why don't we have operatives follow his path, to mosques around the country, and then into the Afganistan and Pakistan to gather information, and maybe even do some damage, the old fashion way: spying. :)

Funkyalligator: good call here. We need to find out what these terrorists DO care about and put the gun to their head. I heard in WWI General Pershing used a tactic that might work now. Terrorists were messing with US troops in the Phillipines and he rounded up a dozen or so and put them in front of a firing squad. He had a hog brought in and slaughtered. He had the executioners thoroughly soak the bullets in hog's blood thereby making them "unclean." He shot 11 of the 12 and let the 12th go free. As a result there were no further terrorist incidents there for 50 years.

I think some crazy Ross Perot type guy ought to film his own videos and translate them into arabic. These videos would feature him with babies created with the dna of suicide bombers mixed with swine. Muhammed Atta with a hog nose. A REAL HOGGETTE. That'd screw his martydom for sure. Just for good measure, in rural Pakistan a few babies will be born with swine features just to remind them who really controls their martyrdom. In a nuclear terrorism age no tactic is too barbaric in my humble opinion.

I have the perfect people for our American Terrorist Network!

These guys are thuggish enough :D

Rebuff Alleged in Halliburton Suit

Sat Jul 27, 9:03 AM ET

WASHINGTON (AP) - A group suing Vice President Dick Cheney ( news - web sites) says it was rebuffed by the White House when it tried to provide legal notification to the vice president about the lawsuit.

Judicial Watch said its process server was threatened with arrest by the Secret Service ( news - web sites) on Monday after the server telephoned the White House from one of the outside gates and was unable to find anyone who would accept a copy of the lawsuit.

Cheney spokeswoman Jennifer Millerwise said the server was not threatened in any way, merely told that without a contact he could not leave papers at the gate. "He just showed up without a contact," Millerwise said. "You can't do that."

Millerwise said Cheney's private attorney, Terrence O'Donnell of the Washington law firm Williams & Connolly, sent a letter to Judicial Watch Friday letting him know where papers could be served.

Judicial Watch alleges fraudulent accounting practices at Halliburton Corp., the company Cheney ran for five years. The Securities and Exchange Commission ( news - web sites) is investigating the oil service firm's accounting for construction project overruns.

Cheney counselor Mary Matalin called Judicial Watch's announcement Friday about the process server a "PR stunt." Millerwise said that the entire situation could have been resolved with a phone call, rather than through the media.

Judicial Watch said this is the first time it has ever been turned away by the White House after filing numerous lawsuits over the years against then-President Clinton ( news - web sites), the first lady and Vice President Al Gore ( news - web sites).

The Clinton White House accepted the papers," said Judicial Watch chairman Larry Klayman. "Never before have our process servers been threatened with arrest."

Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said that in the Clinton era, "normally someone in the White House would come out to the gate" and accept the papers. According to an affidavit by process server Tom Chedester, one of the guards said he would be arrested if he left the papers with the guard. In an interview, Secret Service spokesman Marc Connolly said the guards are not authorized to accept service.

The group pointed to a section of federal law making it a crime to obstruct a person who is "duly authorized" to serve legal papers of any federal court.

I really happen to love Judicial Watch, they go after everyone for doing stuff wrong, and I love it, I hate corruption and would feel better if we shot all of congress and those in the white house and started over, and have publically funded elections and no franking priviledges

Archived