Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Niners Game Thread

SamSneed36

This game is a joke. The Eagles are doing what an elite team is supposed to do when they are playing one of the dregs and that is total obliteration. I think Philadelphia could eclipse that infamous 73-0 score today if they really wanted to, but DMac can probably sit the second half.

Also, three things I get sick of hearing in the offseason year in and year out......this is Detroit's year to move up, this is Arizona's year to move up, and the Vikings defense is vastly improved. Looks like Marvin Lewis' group is taking it to Minnesota today. How's Smooty?

This game is a joke. The Eagles are doing what an elite team is supposed to do when they are playing one of the dregs and that is total obliteration. I think Philadelphia could eclipse that infamous 73-0 score today if they really wanted to, but DMac can probably sit the second half.

Also, three things I get sick of hearing in the offseason year in and year out......this is Detroit's year to move up, this is Arizona's year to move up, and the Vikings defense is vastly improved. Looks like Marvin Lewis' group is taking it to Minnesota today. How's Smooty?

Speaking of Cincy, I thought Palmer looked bad in the preseason. Well, that didn't prove anything. Minn is missing Moss more than Moss is misisng Minn. You can add players to your D, but without coaching it doesn't matter because you need both. Tice should be gone after this year.

Harrington is done as well as a starting QB.

Put this on another thread, but...lol...

Culpepper:

4/6

16 yds

0 TDs

0 INTs

Palmer:

15/21

229 yds

2 TDs

1 INTs

Yep...Moss won't be missed, the Vikings defense is MUCH improved, and Minnesota is a favorite for the Super Bowl.

Enjoy your new team, Smoot...

If you doubled Brunell's passer rating last game- it still wouldn't be as high as McNabbs game....

If you tripled Ramsey's - it still wouldn't be as high as McNabbs for this game......

The Iggles have tight ends kicking off - Linebackers kicking extra points....I'm waiting for T.O. to start punting.......

If you need me - I'm going to be huddled in that corner over there shaking......I was really hoping the Eagles were going to implode.

If you doubled Brunell's passer rating last game- it still wouldn't be as high as McNabbs game....

If you tripled Ramsey's - it still wouldn't be as high as McNabbs for this game......

The Iggles have tight ends kicking off - Linebackers kicking extra points....I'm waiting for T.O. to start punting.......

If you need me - I'm going to be huddled in that corner over there shaking......I was really hoping the Eagles were going to implode.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know, the Monday night Falcons win had the world convinced the Eagles were in the toilet. Funny. They'll finish 13-3.

Archived