Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A cup of 'shut the heck up'

JimmiJo

this is a very good forum you have here. and many biases you state by the media etc. are the same ones that the cowboy fans cry about. let me say that i am a redskin hater, however it is due out of respect for your organization and fan base. art monk should definitely be in the hall of fame. as far as the media predicting the skins to finish last??? well where is the improvement? your defense is very good. which will limit the points your beat by. this game tomorrow night may be a wake up call for the skins fan and qualm their enthusiasm. the team is ranked 30th. in the league. to give you the benefit of the doubt we can rank them 20th. which still spells a 6-10 record.

this is a very good forum you have here. and many biases you state by the media etc. are the same ones that the cowboy fans cry about. let me say that i am a redskin hater, however it is due out of respect for your organization and fan base. art monk should definitely be in the hall of fame. as far as the media predicting the skins to finish last??? well where is the improvement? your defense is very good. which will limit the points your beat by. this game tomorrow night may be a wake up call for the skins fan and qualm their enthusiasm. the team is ranked 30th. in the league. to give you the benefit of the doubt we can rank them 20th. which still spells a 6-10 record.

Here, drink it while it's hot. :rolleyes:

I definitely expect you to drink a nice frothy glass when we win:D.

Gotta go with ESPN. I can't wait until we start getting some national respect again. Course, respect is earned not given, but I think we can do it.

As for the Summerall haters, with all due respect, you're out of your collective mind. In their heyday, Summerall and Madden were IT. Period. Sure, recently Pat's lost some of his ability to keep up (sadly, so has Johnny Holliday Terp fans) but in his prime he was the best for p-by-p.

Kiss my :moon:

If it's too much for you that some Skins fans don't always agree with the majority of the board, then that's your problem. I'm not going anywhere, so you'll just have to ****in' deal with it.

Its hardly the dissension thats a problem.

The problem is the condescening and arrogant manner in which you've posted in this thread. However, you are correct its not my business to stop you from acting like such a punk. So feel free to continue.

Either way, please take into consideration leaving. The majority of the board would really appreciate it.

I am so hoping we win in Dallas and have a big year, because not only do I wish to "shut-up" the slanted media, and fans of teams like Dallas and Philly who come here, but now (and sadly) some of our own fans who have decided that JG is a moron and should be replaced.

Believe me, we've got fair weather fans for the Cowboys as well. They thought Parcells has lost it. I'll be honest with you, Gibbs has done very little to show he has much left. It's only his second year though, so give him some time.

-The Campbell trade and draft seems idiotic to me.

-Portis trade was worthless...you gave up a top tier corner and a 2nd rounder -Brunell got a 7 year deal...brilliant.

-Jerks arond Ramsey

-He's established quite a squad of WR.

-You have 4 draft picks in this years draft, and spend 2 on FB's..a position that is nearly obsolete in the NFL today.

Makes you wonder what he's thinking.

Believe me, we've got fair weather fans for the Cowboys as well. They thought Parcells has lost it. I'll be honest with you, Gibbs has done very little to show he has much left. It's only his second year though, so give him some time.

-Portis trade was worthless...you gave up a top tier corner and a 2nd rounder -Brunell got a 7 year deal...brilliant.

-Jerks arond Ramsey

-You have 4 draft picks in this years draft, and spend 2 on FB's..a position that is nearly obsolete in the NFL today.

Uh, drink up will ya?

-Jerks arond Ramsey

My retort:

- Campbell: I think Gibbs clearly knew that the Ramsey plan wasn't going to work and Brunell is a stop gap. If anybody can do great things with different QB's it will be Gibbs. I still think we gave up too much for JC, but who knows....we'll find out in 1-2 years.

- Portis: When you're RB is Trung Candidate, it's a no brainer to get a solid RB.

Champ Bailey is overhyped and the Redskins have played better without him and with Springs than with him. I agree that giving a 2nd with the deal was a mistake.

- Brunell: Paid too much, but he has had his best game as a Skin vs Dallas.

If he helps beat Dallas tomorrow, that alone will be worth it.

- Ramsey: Have no clue what that means, couldn't understand you (must be a Cowboys thing)

-WR, well comparing Moss vs Coles in 2005 so far, Moss is looking better. I'd still rather have Patten than Gardner. Thrash is a solid possesion WR.

-2 FB: One was being converted to H-back (and broke his leag), the other was being used for short yardage play (he ran well in Gibbs O in preseason) and to help special teams.

and Fairweather fans= America's team......most bandwagon fans tend to be either Yankee or Cowboy fans. That doesn't mean that the Boys or the Yankers don't have diehard fans, but they sure have a ton of "fans" that jump off the bandwagon as so as they jump on.

-Jerks arond Ramsey

Your posts are pretty idiotic, makes me wonder why your here.

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Archived