Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A cup of 'shut the heck up'

JimmiJo

I am so hoping we win in Dallas and have a big year, because not only do I wish to "shut-up" the slanted media, and fans of teams like Dallas and Philly who come here, but now (and sadly) some of our own fans who have decided that JG is a moron and should be replaced.

I am so hoping we win in Dallas and have a big year, because not only do I wish to "shut-up" the slanted media, and fans of teams like Dallas and Philly who come here, but now (and sadly) some of our own fans who have decided that JG is a moron and should be replaced.

:applause:

The only way any of them are going to stop is if we win. Even then we will be minimalized. I don't care as long as we win. ;)

I feel the same way I just want to win. I dont care if the score is 2 - 0 and we win with a safety..we need to win and thats all that matters because the media will never shut up and niether will the cowboy fans. They will say something like "Well Julius Jones had pain in his ankle a lil bit" or some other excuse like "Yeah, we let them win because we will go to Washington and beat them there" or like " Bill Parcells was tired from last night and called the wrong play" whatever its going to be they will come up with something! Dallas Cowboy fans excuses are like a$$holes everybodys got one..lol! Hope you have a sense of humor, if not then Ill probably get reamed for this one! Oh, Oh, anyways...Redskins need to do more than win in Dallas to shut up people they need to win there then go to Denver week 4 and win up there and have a 3 and 0 start that might do it, but you never know again and peoples excuses.

Gawd! the Fox network! I was particularly pleased with Pat Summeral's retirement. Thanks God for Thiesman and John Madden. If we could only have those two for every Redskins game!

I mind Fox only when we get third-tier announcers. I actually liked Summeral.

i cant believe you forgot pasquarelli (or however you spell that) with all those comments he makes about the deadskins or how he specifically said we have no chance of making the playoffs. on a side note its almost funny to see how the older fans on this board have all the faith in the world in gibbs while the younger ones think were blindly following him. i truly wish they could have seen him in his first stint and they would realize that he'll get it turned around.

i cant believe you forgot pasquarelli (or however you spell that) with all those comments he makes about the deadskins or how he specifically said we have no chance of making the playoffs. on a side note its almost funny to see how the older fans on this board have all the faith in the world in gibbs while the younger ones think were blindly following him. i truly wish they could have seen him in his first stint and they would realize that he'll get it turned around.

I don't know if the admins can do it, but I wish we could add ESPN and Pasqurelli to this...

Where is the "blind followers of whatever Gibbs says" choice? This poll sucks.

I don't understand how having a big year would shut up the "blind followers." Wouldn't having a big year just reaffirm that Gibbs actually DOES know what he is doing? :whoknows:

Archived