Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Message to Gibbs: WE BETTER BEAT DALLAS

boobiemiles

Guest sith lord

I kind of agree with BoobieMiles. Gibbs' decision to change QBs is gonna be on a national stage this Monday Night and if we stink up the joint, you can just hear the critics now.

Yea Joe you better beat Dallas, or I am going to grumble and stew for a week and be glued to the tv in week three! And you don't want a week of grumbling and stewing, do you!?!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Don't forget about the binge drinking as a result

:40oz: :40oz:

:gaintsuck

I kind of agree with BoobieMiles. Gibbs' decision to change QBs is gonna be on a national stage this Monday Night and if we stink up the joint, you can just hear the critics now.

If he didn't make a change, and we stink it up the critics would be all over them..it's a lose-lose situation if we stink it up...

Guest sith lord
If he didn't make a change, and we stink it up the critics would be all over them..it's a lose-lose situation if we stink it up...

True, but if we lose, it's gonna be even worse now than it would of been before. Everytime Brunnell throws an incomplete pass, or better yet, an interception, the camera is going to zoom in on Ramsey.

True, but if we lose, it's gonna be even worse now than it would of been before. Everytime Brunnell throws an incomplete pass, or better yet, an interception, the camera is going to zoom in on Ramsey.

It may just zoom in on Cambell.

on a different note..I almost wish our game was on ESPN....I'd love for Theisman to be doing our game.

:gaintsuck :dallasuck

Wait....so a fan can't demand his team get one lousy victory over a rival that has destroyed us for years?

Hey Joe, lose them all bud, wouldn't want to ask you to produce or anything.....you know I have too much respect for that. So just take it easy, we love you anyway.

Only in this town would something so pathetic be accepted. This is the NFL, the what the heck have you done for me lately league. I demand my team produce and I'm tired of the excuses. I can't speak for everyone but when the team loses I'm less motivated to buy gear, the team gets more bad press, and while Snyder will never lose money I'm sure he'll make less then he could. There has to be some motivation to win and some accountability. No one, even a hall of fame coach gets a complete pass on failure.

Thing is, usually each time Brunell or Ramsey goes to the bathroom or pick his nose was going to be scrutinized by Redskins fans in depth. Now with this move before a prime time rivalry game, both are going to be scrutinized in depth by the whole nation.

Honestly, a loss in Dallas and things are whatever, people will still root for the team. But a WIN in Dallas would be huge. It's not a must win situation, but a win would go a long way for this team and its now divided fan base.

Who cares?? If the national media and cameramen knew what the right move was, they'd be coaching.

And if either of the two QBs can handle the spotlight, it's Brunell.

Guest sith lord
Who cares?? If the national media and cameramen knew what the right move was, they'd be coaching.

And if either of the two QBs can handle the spotlight, it's Brunell.

Don't get me wrong, I think Brunnell gives us our best shot, but I didn't like the way it transpired. But what I'm saying is that if Brunnell plays poorly, especially this week, our beloved Gibbs' is gonna be the national whipping boy and the Redskins are gonna be the laughing stock of the league.

Just face it. Dallas is a better team, thats why they've owned us for years. We need to look at ourselves real hard and realize that we have a fool for an owner, a washed up head coach, and overrated players. Did you know that in the last 10 years we have had the worst record in the NFL? Pathetic, and all we care about is beating the boys? Who cares, lets focus on turning around our pitiful team, when we do that, we will finally beat Dallas.

Troll Alert

:dallasuck

I do agree it is PARAMOUNT that we beat dallas...and i also agree with Gibbs that brunell was the right move....

If you are anti-Ramsey it is paramount that we beat Dallas. If Brunell stinks it up on Monday night, and then struggles against Seattle there will be a lot of pissed off fans chanting "We want Ramsey!" and then where does that leave us? Not good for Ramsey, not good for Brunell, not good for Gibbs.

I don't know how many of you laces up a pair of sneakers, put on a helmet, held a hockey stick, cleaned off the cleats, put on any attire that had your school logo on it, but even if you didn't you know how inportant this game is. We I was in CT, we could beat Greenwich, Darien, etc, but if we lost to Stamford High, the season was over, vise versa, we could go 1-8 but if that win was against the Knights we won the Super Bowl. Well to me I get that asem feeling when we are playing Dallas. Dallas is like a cross town rival, expect it stretches from the Atlantic to the Pacific. We need to beat Dallas this week, not just for the sake of the win, but the franchise itself. Gibbs rep is on the line, with every move that tarnishes his legend, our franchise continues to loose its credibility. Many of us do not understand that Gibbs first stint with the Skins was successful because of the small things that didn't make the head lines. With the switch from Rams to Bruh teams can put the 8th man in the box. Dalls will cheat Roy W up to stop the ru. The way to counter that is the deep ball, but Bruh has a noodle for any arm. To me the reason he doesn't make mistake is he never tries to get the ball down field. And what really scared me was when he did try he threw a wobbly pass that was int. Bottom line is Bru is great at the short to semi intermediate passes. Rams can stretch the field. Even if you trust Joe, this move doesn't help CP have bigger holes to run through, and puts more pressure on our D. Joe better take this serious. He already comprised his integrity, I hope he didn't comprimise the season. Again why Joe? WHy not get Mike Willams and Jason Campbell? MW has more TDS than both Moss and Patten already. We better beat Dallas.

Stay tough Boobie. I agree with you whole heartedly!

Yea Joe you better beat Dallas, or I am going to grumble and stew for a week and be glued to the tv in week three! And you don't want a week of grumbling and stewing, do you!?!

Of course, we have no shot at winning in Week 3, so your grumbling and stewing will fester over to Week 4 against the Hawks, when you will be glued to the TV again! :D

Archived