Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Message to Gibbs: WE BETTER BEAT DALLAS

boobiemiles

Might as well chant "we want Sonny." What a mess Gibbs has made of this. He's paniced wanting so badly to beat Dallas on Monday night that he's putting the entire season on the line.

:doh:

after reading a few other threads, and reading what has been heard from the mouths of other players, I'm beginning to think Gibbs made the choice not only from advice from his coaches, but from some of the players as well. Maybe it's not that he paniced, but instead thinks the players have more confidence in MB.

Right, because it would've been a guaranteed W if Ramsey was starting.

No, because if this little stunt of Brunell part 2 doesn't work out, it completely throws our QB situation into chaos. Not saying Ramsey would definitely have succeeded, or that Brunell definitely won't, but this switch was ill timed and leaves us with few good backup options if things go south. I want to win this year, and think we had a great thing going. Now so much is up in the air.

I can't believe what I'm reading in this thread. Gibbs made a bold discision and move by switching to Brunell. Was it because Ramsey's second pass was an interception (a bad throw) or the fumbles??? No one in this thread knows what Ramsey was told to do (play calls). Apparently, he did not impress the coaches. Gibbs is a straight up coach and the decision was made so that the team can focus on Brunell in practice this week. When we beat Dallas this week, everyone will be saying what a brilliant move it was.

after reading a few other threads, and reading what has been heard from the mouths of other players, I'm beginning to think Gibbs made the choice not only from advice from his coaches, but from some of the players as well. Maybe it's not that he paniced, but instead thinks the players have more confidence in MB.

Oh good. Back to having players making coaching decisions, just like the Spurrier days!

;)

You've read a few threads, I've read a few threads.... Doesn't mean we can go making unsubstantiated claims of knowing inside information.

:2cents:

Oh good. Back to having players making coaching decisions, just like the Spurrier days!

;)

You've read a few threads, I've read a few threads.... Doesn't mean we can go making unsubstantiated claims of knowing inside information.

:2cents:

True but Patten did say Brunell had better control.

Don't get me wrong...I'm a Ramsey supporter, but since MB will be starting...I will support MB.

I have a bet with a girl... I have to cook dinner naked for her if Dallas wins the game. She has to cook dinner naked if we win. This is a pretty darn important game now.

You better hope we win...cooking naked could hurt...'specially if anything is fried.

Archived