Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 1 HIGHLIGHT VIDEOS Agasint Chicago

skin_finatic

Not only am I here to say thank you, I'll also say that this was the only thread I looked at today that wasn't a waste of time. Great job, please keep it up.

haha, I know what you mean...I am pretty tired of the pointless threads such as the st for qb thread which I can't believe I saw twice. Anyways thanks and No Prob.

The thing that stood out to me on Portis' runs was that not one of them that was shown (from what I see) was on any version on the counter trey - all, I htink, are zone blocking type schemes.

It can be spun any way you want, but if I see those plays correctly, there is a big difference/change in the run offense this year from last. :dallasuck

Thanks for the vids man. I listened to the game on the radio, and they said something weird about Jimoh making a tackle on ST. They said it looked like we was trying to get out of the way of the returner, I am curious to see what they were talking about.

I scanned the radio again, it was about 1:06 after the kickoff. The kick return after the Brunell interception was called back for interference.

Archived