Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank You 12th MAN!!!

spanishomelette

Good noise near the end but the stands looked EMPTY most of the game. Thats pathedic, just becuase you have money doesnt mean you should buy tickets if you dont wanna use em. We need to fill the stands and id give anyhting to be able to get tickets and scream my head off for 3 hours straight

We were cheering like Hell for the D in the 4th!!

Same here, I just got home, my voice is gone, i'm exhausted from screaming and the traffic (man 495 was a clusterf**k). Can you believe the "wave" actually went the right way today? It was done during the Bears possession.

Great Way to start the season! Not sure if it was just me, but they showed alot of replays on the jumbotron today, I wonder if Dan Snyder mentioned the comments from here and got a few more replays shown.

Can't believe we have to wait almost a month for another home game, ughhh!!

:dallasuck :dallasuck

:point2sky

Good noise near the end but the stands looked EMPTY most of the game. Thats pathedic, just becuase you have money doesnt mean you should buy tickets if you dont wanna use em. We need to fill the stands and id give anyhting to be able to get tickets and scream my head off for 3 hours straight

I dont know about that, I thought it was pretty packed actually.

I dont know about that' date=' I thought it was pretty packed actually.[/quote']

It was! I wouldn't say a complete packed stadium, but still was full. Also fun to dig into da bears fans who showed up.

The Skins will feel our psychic energies coming thru the tv next week, it's all going to come together!

:dallasuck

Archived