Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Believe

rdsknsfan4life

I believe.

I believe in something that you can't measure. Something for which there is no statistic. Something that you can't pick up on the waiver wire or in the draft. Something that isn't found in the Xs and Os. You can't scheme for it. You can't game plan around it. You can't do anything about. BUT, its the most important ingredient to being a successful football team. It's heart.

I believe in a man. A man who has shown over and over again that he knows how to motivate men to reach down into themselves and put their heart and soul on the line for their team. I've never seen anyone who can do what this man can do. Maybe Lombardi could do it. I don't know. I'm too young to have seen Lombardi work. But this I know, Joe Gibbs can do it.

I believe in him and his ability to build a TEAM. And I believe he is doing it again. In fact, I think he has already done it again. And those who underestimate it will feel the force of 53 men working as one. And one by one they too will believe in the power of TEAM.

My friends, this 2005 Washington Redskins football team is a Joe Gibbs football team. The kind of team a fan can be proud of. The good times are back. Believe, and Enjoy...and wherever you are on Sunday let your voice be heard.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS !!!

Good Post....I noticed something in the team this year too....no, you can't put your finger on any one thing...it's a compilation of many things...but it's there...the way the guys pick each other up after the plays...the enthusiasm...the "no individual is bigger than the team" attitude, the belief in the system and the faith in the coaches...that's something the Haters in the media can't see from their desks in NYC...believe me, we are going to turn some heads out there, and make believers out of all of 'em. HTTR!!

I believe.

I believe in something that you can't measure. Something for which there is no statistic. Something that you can't pick up on the waiver wire or in the draft. Something that isn't found in the Xs and Os. You can't scheme for it. You can't game plan around it. You can't do anything about. BUT, its the most important ingredient to being a successful football team. It's heart.

I believe in a man. A man who has shown over and over again that he knows how to motivate men to reach down into themselves and put their heart and soul on the line for their team. I've never seen anyone who can do what this man can do. Maybe Lombardi could do it. I don't know. I'm too young to have seen Lombardi work. But this I know, Joe Gibbs can do it.

I believe in him and his ability to build a TEAM. And I believe he is doing it again. In fact, I think he has already done it again. And those who underestimate it will feel the force of 53 men working as one. And one by one they too will believe in the power of TEAM.

My friends, this 2005 Washington Redskins football team is a Joe Gibbs football team. The kind of team a fan can be proud of. The good times are back. Believe, and Enjoy...and wherever you are on Sunday let your voice be heard.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS !!!

I believe too my brotha! :cheers:

I 2 believe. I believe in Joe as all Skins fans do. I think he has adjusted the running scheme, and got receivers to spread the field. I believe he will bounce back from a disappointing 2004... But I also believe in defense. And this year we will be the best in the NFC... I believe Jansen and Lavar healthy are worth a few more wins. I believe in the "Smurfs 2..." I believe that come the end of the year, bringing Joe back will look so smart the harst media will have to lay-off Mr. Snyder for a season. Let's start the season like we did in 1991 -- a shutout and a blowout in our favor then a MNF win over Dallas! Hail!

FINALLY - somebody who gets it!!! You hit the nail on the head, brother. My eyes are getting misty. I have a lump in my throat. I'm getting goosebumps. Other teams (and their fans) rally around their hatred of the opposition. Gibbs, the team & the fans rally aroung their LOVE of the organization. That's heart. That's real passion for the glory gained by being CHAMPIONS!!! You got me fired up more than I already was. In all honesty, I really can't stand pro sports & it's surrounding over-importance. I'm all about the Redskins & that's it for what they represent - integrity, effort, teamwork & heart. Sure, as a Memphian I pull for the Grizzlies or even the carpet-bagger Titans on occasion (unless they're playing the 'Skinz). But I don't care about them like I do this team in large part due to Gibbs. He's one of the greats. I think I'll write him in for President next election - who seconds the motion?

FINALLY - somebody who gets it!!! You hit the nail on the head, brother. My eyes are getting misty. I have a lump in my throat. I'm getting goosebumps. Other teams (and their fans) rally around their hatred of the opposition. Gibbs, the team & the fans rally aroung their LOVE of the organization. That's heart. That's real passion for the glory gained by being CHAMPIONS!!! You got me fired up more than I already was. In all honesty, I really can't stand pro sports & it's surrounding over-importance. I'm all about the Redskins & that's it for what they represent - integrity, effort, teamwork & heart. Sure, as a Memphian I pull for the Grizzlies or even the carpet-bagger Titans on occasion (unless they're playing the 'Skinz). But I don't care about them like I do this team in large part due to Gibbs. He's one of the greats. I think I'll write him in for President next election - who seconds the motion?

Dude that would rock if gibbs was president....i got second mention lol

I believe it too. I can feel it. It's like that electricity in the air right before it snows. Something magical. It may not even be obvious when we beat the Bears tomorrow. But everyone who has ever been a real Skins fan will feel it when we beat the Cowboys next week on Monday Night.

HAIL

I hope the fans make it out to the stadium early and make it LOUD!! I'll trust in everyone to give it all they got!!

If nothing else, find pride in rooting for a franchise that is quickly finding it proud roots. Gibbs is indeed building a team-- which will blossom to building a winner.

SHOW HIM YOU APPRECIATE IT!!!

Archived