Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predict the number one Defense in the NFL

footballhenry

Personally I would be surprised if Baltimore did not end up with the number one defense this season. That roster is amazing, and the coaching schemes to go along with it are equally amazing. I dont know how Baltimore got so many probowlers on one side of the ball but they are definitely my pick for best defense in the league. (I think Skins will be top 5 though)

we might have no 1 defense in AFC. Our staff has been really good at draftin and developin defensive players. NFC the bears or Redskins are gonna be real good. i think overall it will be Skins,Ravens, or Steelers.

Im not sold on the Bears at all really, Brian Urlacher is the most overrated defensive player in the league IMO

The Redskins had a #1 Defensive Roster prior to the 2000 season.

Think about the CBs alone...

Smoot

Bailey

Green

Sanders

2 HOF players and 2 top CBs (according to the media today).

That alone should have been worth 10 wins. At least the way the media sees things.

I need 3 games to make a prediction.

Philadelphia will give up the least PPG, and that's all that matters really, as if you dont give up points, you dont lose games. Yards, completions, rushes whatever all that stuff is insignificant as long as points are yielded, and Philadelphia with their blitzing schemes and great defenders will stop anyone from scoring.

I'd say Baltimore based on their tradition and roster. Also, watch out for Buffalo. They've still got a lot of G.William's fingerprint on what they do.

I'm not as concerned about us ('Skins) having the #1 defense as I am us holding the other team to fewer points than we score.

i believe the steelers they play consistant good d...... i think the skins will be top 5. Im not on the ravens bangwagon like everyone else. the 46 is a great d dont get me wrong but the ravens front four just isnt that good. They still wont be able to stop people from running at # 52 which when people do hes really not good. Also im not sure if anyone else noticed but in that D u cant guard a rb out of hte backfield as a reciever( westbrook and Moats torched them). I think that 46 is almost over aggressive sometimes.

hmm...i know that were mostly all Redskin fans but Im surprised that no mention of Dallas has come up. I mean two seasons ago they were the number one D. I think they have a serious shot at being a top 5 defense if the 3-4 holds up like Parcells hopes.

The season they had the top defense, they played a were severley over rated and played MANY, MANY weak offenses. There defense will be better this year i agree, but i dont think it will be anywhere near the top.

The season they had the top defense, they played a were severley over rated and played MANY, MANY weak offenses. There defense will be better this year i agree, but i dont think it will be anywhere near the top.

While I do think the Skins D is awesome, I have heard the exact same argument for our D last season. This actually irritates me to no end, just realize that the Cowboys had a great defense that year (even if they had some luck to go with it). Both the 'Boys and Skins will have very good D's this year. Just wait and see.

Archived