Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys Vs. Seahawks MERGED

Walking Deadman

i'd take nonfactor guys who get sack/fumble/recovery and interceptions. any day of the week. definately not the kinda guy we want on OUR team. :rolleyes:

Wow. You read an awful lot in to my post that wasn't there. My point was that he obviously was a once again a huge factor.

I had been watching him since the sack and he had been man handled as a pass rusher since. I was just about to post that when he came up big with the interception. That's pretty much all there was there. I have no idea where your response is coming from.

Looks like the only one who showed up

No kidding. This would look like a Seattle Seahawk highlight film if it weren't for him. Ware looks more capable than I thought. The sack was a good play, but a lot of unblocked LBs could make that play. The INT was very impressive, though.

You can't take too much from a preseason game because you don't know what the coaches are trying to accomplish. But I wouldn't be happy if the Redskins were getting mowed down like this.

DeMarcus Ware kept this game from being a rout. The 'Hawks first string offense destroyed the Cows' first string defense. And the Cows first string offense turned in a less than stirring performance against what otherwise is a pretty poor, 26th overall defense last year.

God almighty... I said and said before the draft that we needed to try to find a way to get Ware. Crapola.

He's gonna be a thorn in our sides for a long time to come.

We could've taken denver's first rounder instead of Portis and kept our second. Then we could've:

Drafted Sean Taylor at 5.

Drafted Vince Wilfork at 17 (Denver's pick).

Drafted Julius Jones with our 2nd round pick.

Then because we weren't paying Portis HUGE money, we could've kept Smoot and Pierce.

Then, when the draft rolled around, since we wouldn't be held hostage by the CB position, we could've taken Ware at the 9th pick.

We would then have a DL with Griffin, Wilfork, and Ware (finally an impact DE that we've been lacking). We would have a great runner who isn't costing an arm and a leg. We would have Smoot and Pierce...

oh well... I just hate that it was Dallas who got Ware. Anybody but them. Parcells is going to make that kid a BEAST!

God almighty... I said and said before the draft that we needed to try to find a way to get Ware. Crapola.

We could've taken denver's first rounder instead of Portis and kept our second. Then we could've:

Then because we weren't paying Portis HUGE money, we could've kept Smoot and Pierce.

Then, when the draft rolled around, since we wouldn't be held hostage by the CB position, we could've taken Ware at the 9th pick.

We would then have a DL with Griffin, Wilfork, and Ware (finally an impact DE that we've been lacking). We would have a great runner who isn't costing an arm and a leg. We would have Smoot and Pierce...

oh well... I just hate that it was Dallas who got Ware. Anybody but them. Parcells is going to make that kid a BEAST!

Makes me sick.

Makes me sick.

so basically (and this is all in hindsight), you wish we drafted a bunch of cowboys?

wow. give me C-Po over Jones anyday.

Archived