Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official New Orlean Saints vs. New England Pats thread

QBkilla56

Tom Brady is a true "Field General", much like Payton Manning. Ramsey will never achieve that status...you'd have seen glimpses by now and I have seen none. When he's not consumed with "happy feet" he's stairing down receivers. He just never looks like the game is moving slowly in front of him...

Originally posted by Sweet Sassy Molassy

It's awesome how this thread had turned into a Ramsey vs. Campbell thread. Give it a rest, sheesh.

No joke. Just think what tomorrows Official game thread is going to be like. I suggest to the mods that they have an official game thread where it's all play-by-play and then another thread for all the negativity.

Yeah. That was discussed this past week. Seems as though you aren't alone in that suggestion. http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109112&highlight=mods

Maybe it's because I've participated in these things since they started here, but I don't have a problem with them. I just know what to look for after awhile and skip over stuff if I have too. It's the whole experience to me. Anyway, up to the posters if they want to start another one I believe.

Archived