Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scrimmage Thread

Originally posted by Warhead36

I just started listening online now. Looks like I already missed something. :(

EDIT: Okay now nothings coming and nothings come for about 45 seconds and counting...

I think they do that during the commercials, over the internet.

It should be back on, and u guys aren't missing anything, at the moment.

This is $#%!#@%$!$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 damn minutes and nothing. Did all the firewall stuff, media player is all updated. Sigh. Too early to start drinking? Keep the updates coming for those of you who can. Consider this a pretty please request for a game thread type thing. :)

I just checked with our local radio station, WICO Salisbury. Because the NFL and NFL.com own the internet rights to all "competitive" NFL events, the radio stations on various team networks are required to black out their internet feeds during game broadcasts. Basically, the NFL wants you to pony up $29.95 for their NFL.com Field Pass package, and by the way if your game isn't on tough noogies.

Those greedy SOB's make enough already, so they won't get my cash. I'll simply be grateful for the efforts of those doing PBP here.

THANKS GUYS!!!

Redskins working from the 45, Ravens working fromthe 10.

Looks like Brunnell is in the game already.

The Ravens 2/3 in goaline situations.

1on1 pass protection drills between the 2 offense vs defense scrimmages are going on in the middle of the feild.

They're all types of things going on in different areas, and even the commentators are having a hard time keeping track of everything.

Jason Campbell in the game.

They're just throwing 5-10 yard passes, to get the QBs comfortable.

Archived