Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scrimmage Thread

Ravens complete a pass downfield; there were significant yards after the catch. Charles Mann thinks there was a holding penalty, Orlando Brown throws down a defender.

Afterwards, Marcus Washington chases a running back out of bounds.

Ron Warner sacks Boller.

Ravens try deap but it's incomplete.

Guys, the early part of this scrimmage is for working out kinks and get you basic man-to-man work along with reps. At this stage, it's supposed to be vanilla. Everything will be worked in over time. It's nice to see who is beating who but reps, fundamentals and the cream rising to the top is all we should really expect to see in a scrimmage.

Couple of thoughts.

1) Redskins.com is going to be FLOODED with people once (assuming they do, of course) start posting limited video of this thing. :)

2) Don't sweat the play-by-play too much. Pretty sure it'll be written up by those at the scrimmage for us to digest and parse within a millimeter of its' life soon enough ...

Larry Michael is simply put, an a$$. He's awful on PBP, he's lousy on radio in general and if I have to listen to one more of his AWFUL Redskins.com Multimedia reports, I'll put a foot through my monitor. How does he keep his job, does he have pictures of Snyder doing barnyard animals???????:puke:

Archived