Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keeping an eye on former Skins?

newskinsowner

I certainly don't wish injuries on any of them. However rooting for them? Nope. I'll watch them more than other players on other teams....just out of curiosity - but if they aren't Redskins.....Screw 'em.

I concur on the LC didn't feel right as a Redskin....there were several folks I felt that way about....Namely:

ultimatewep.jpg

I'll be watching them.

Heck We'll see AP twice this year and Champ once.

I like Smoot and I hope he does well (just not against us, IF we play them in the playoffs), same for Pierce.

Coles, personally I have nothing against him, he will have another decent year. But I doubt he'll be the #1 WR that the media is claming we gave up (funny, last year many in the sports media said we had no #1 WR b/c of Coles' toe-- which I still don't feel is right).

I also like Powell, Lang, Bauman and even ND Kalu.

Gardner will be still 50/50......

Champ is NOT the best shutdown corner in the league and I can't wait to see a TO vs Champ match up (Springs shut down TO, can Champ? We know Amani Toomer will have a good day when the G-Men play the Broncs).

Originally posted by flexxskins

I'll be rooting for everyone but Coles.

Me too.

Gardner, Davis, Smoot, Pierce, and even Bailey get a big:thumbsup: from me. Coles I will not be, even though I know and respect his talent, he is the only one I feel to root against.

I root for Stephen Davis, and no one else. I want to root for smoot but just cant, Pierce I dont root for cuz he went to a division rival for two million more and showed NO LOYALTY to the team that held on to him for four years even though we could have used his roster space elsewhere. Gardner just cant root for. Coles went public with a trade request, that was too much, if Coles just keeps things civil then we get Moss and a first round pick from the Jets. Meaning no lopsided Campbell trade cuz denver wasnt gonna take campbell at 25 and the jets were at 26.

Archived