Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I hate Skip Bayless

Spaceman Spiff

the guy is an idiot but is so predictable, the thing is that Jay character typically agrees with what he is saying.

Like today the question is asked about the sergio DQ and shouldn't the TV or someone else just be doing their scores like every other sport. Of Course Skip goes with "no, this is a gentlemen's game, and they should keep it this way."

I don't know how anyone can stand this show at all. It used to be really good a couple years ago when dana jacobson wasn't on there and they had two cuties and jay was more relaxed.

I only tune in every once in awhile to see if Buster Olney is on talking or they have some type of football reporters on there.

Because he hasn't had a come from behind win yet. He hasn't trailed a major going into the last day and come storming back to win. :rolleyes:

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. The guy is going to CRUSH Jack's record and Skip's clowning him for not coming from behind?

'You know what I don't like about Tiger's game? How is tooooo dominate.' :doh:

I really think Skip goes on this little raids because he dosent really know anything about professional sports, and he just likes to stir the pot. It would be one thing if he made any valid points to his idiotic arguments , but he never does. Whoever posted the quote about him saying " I would take Al Jefferson over KG" was priceless he didnt know he said that, and i was dieing in my chair laughing after lunch.

Because he hasn't had a come from behind win yet. He hasn't trailed a major going into the last day and come storming back to win. :rolleyes:

last i check i would rather have 13 in the lead wins then 1 come from behind :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

technically he does have 1 come from behind i think it was one of his PGA's where he entered the final round ahead but i think he was behind from the second hole and had to play catchup to force a playoff where he won

• 1 month later...

Holy mother of ****, did they give Skip Bayless the Budweiser Hot Seat on sportscenter? As if that segment wasn't bad enough, they had to give it to this douchebag, it's just turned into a two minute ***** fest where he argues with the guy on the supposed "hot seat".

Why the hell does ESPN keep giving this guy a job? He should be homeless with a crack habit.

Archived