Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Challenge IT!!??

These were the words uttered by an upset Rod Gardner after a pass thrown to him over the middle in game 1 vs the Buccaneers was ruled as a drop.

He got me all excited thinking, "maybe he's not so bad. maybe its mostly hype and he's really a good WR with a bad rep. "

But luckily, Joe Buck has the option of replay and the ball CLEARLY goes through Gardner's hands, bounces off his chest and falls on the ground, where he picks it up off the ground and yells "Challenge it!!"

Sorry man, cause all you almost did there is turn a drop, which isn't the end of the world, to a drop and a loss of a timeout, which is a VERY big deal.

Just watching game 1 of the season and thought I'd spill a few thoughts on it.

Originally posted by 36SKINS56

This thread should not even exist...wasted my time reading it...if you felt it was totally necessary maybe you couldve summed it up into one sentence at least

I would never deprive you of the enjoyment of watching a Redskins victory.

Its like when your friend goes to a nice resteraunt and he cant take you. What's the next best thing? He's gonna come home and tell you about the steak stuffed with shrimp and a side order of crab cakes he had to stuff down. All he's trying to do is let you experience what he did.

Thats all I want to do. Lets enjoy the victories.

Originally posted by 36SKINS56

This thread should not even exist...wasted my time reading it...if you felt it was totally necessary maybe you couldve summed it up into one sentence at least

Agree. Another Gardner bashing thread. Novel idea. :rolleyes:

Archived