Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Way I Hear It 7/12/05

Riggo-toni

Phila, PA

Terrell Owens Confirms ESPN Reporter Len Pasquarelli is his father

"Lenny the Hut is my father," Terrell Owens admitted in a misty-eyed interview with the Philadelphia Inquirer. "I know when people hear me say I need millions more to feed my family, they think I'm kidding or being selfish, or just overly concerned about all the child support payments I have to make to all the downtown hookers, but honestly my Dad Lenny is eating me out of house and home. The guy eats more donuts than Coach Reid chows down Cheesesteaks. Nobody can realistically expect me to support that on just 3 million a year. Like I said, I've got a family to feed."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte, NC

Rae Carruth endorses Randy McMichael for Father of the Year.

"A few punches don't mean nothing," Carruth insisted. "If that'd been my b*tch, she'd be dead by now. Give the man some props for showing such restraint."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miami,FL

In a related item, McMichael disputed eyewitness accounts who described the incident in question as spousal abuse.

"I've been practicing for the role as a pimp for the new TV series Miami Vice 2005. Why else would I be driving a 1984 Cadillac when I got so much bling bling. The director really needs to view the right trajectory when my character throws his ho out of a moving vehicle. That takes practice, and the stunt double refused to work with me after I smacked her for bringing me a cold cup of coffee, so I had to practice with my wife. She's always been supportive of my career, even if she does forget to bring me a cold beer when she's supposed to...."

Originally posted by Riggo-toni

Phila, PA

"Lenny the Hut is my father," Terrell Owens admitted in a misty-eyed interview with the Philadelphia Inquirer. "I know when people hear me say I need millions more to feed my family, they think I'm kidding or being selfish, or just overly concerned about all the child support payments I have to make to all the downtown hookers, but honestly my Dad Lenny is eating me out of house and home. The guy eats more donuts than Coach Reid chows down Cheesesteaks. Nobody can realistically expect me to support that on just 3 million a year. Like I said, I've got a family to feed."

Charlotte, NC

"A few punches don't mean nothing," Carruth insisted. "If that'd been my b*tch, she'd be dead by now. Give the man some props for showing such restraint."

Miami,FL

In a related item, McMichael disputed eyewitness accounts who described the incident in question as spousal abuse.

"I've been practicing for the role as a pimp for the new TV series Miami Vice 2005. Why else would I be driving a 1984 Cadillac when I got so much bling bling. The director really needs to view the right trajectory when my character throws his ho out of a moving vehicle. That takes practice, and the stunt double refused to work with me after I smacked her for bringing me a cold cup of coffee, so I had to practice with my wife. She's always been supportive of my career, even if she does forget to bring me a cold beer when she's supposed to...."

:cheers: the TO stuff was brilliant!!!!!!

Originally posted by Riggo-toni

Phila, PA

Charlotte, NC

Miami,FL

:cheers:

Archived