Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I hate TEXAS

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

You just described Virginia, except we don't have endless deserts and thousands of illegal immigrants to our name. :D

You got it wrong. It describes NC, not VA. I've lived in both VA and NC, among many other places, and VA doesnt hold a candle to NC

"You're duleted with self pride, drive outside your local bar to find the real world. "

Don't worry about it OrangeSkin. I think joe1999 was riding the short bus in skool. I think the word he was trying to spell was "deluded".

Given his obvious high intelligence quotient, I wouldn't put too much stock in his opinion anyway. :dunce:

Originally posted by Yusuf06

"You're duleted with self pride, drive outside your local bar to find the real world. "

Don't worry about it OrangeSkin. I think joe1999 was riding the short bus in skool. I think the word he was trying to spell was "deluded".

Given his obvious high intelligence quotient, I wouldn't put too much stock in his opinion anyway. :dunce:

The funny part of this mistake is that about 10 posters missed it.

Um what does that tell you about your home boys? Not much really.

Whow I didn't see the requirements of spell checking your work before you post. Fvck spell checking why even proof read it, that's what women do for a living?????

Don't sweat it, Blondie. We get this kind of sludge from time to time from similarly ignorant bridge trolls; examples that evolution is indeed an ongoing process even today. This one looks like he doesn't have anything close to the chops to be worth the bother.

Pity, really, I was kind of hoping to play.

I lived in Houston for a coupla years, and although it was interesting, I couldn't stand to live there.

The plusses were the friendly people, the Tejano culture, the food (BBQ, Tex Mex, and Gulf/Cajun), low housing prices, and laid back lifestyle. NASA is cool, and Galveston's a fun town

The minuses all have to do with the fact that basically it's a freaking swamp! Where I lived we had alligators, fire ants, water moccassins and mosquitos as big as baseballs. It's filled with people who claim not to care that they are sweating profusely outside or freezing their asses off inside. They are a southeastern city but with a Texas cowboy mentality, and it doesn't really work. It's on the Gulf, but the beaches are trashy and the water dirty on that side of the Mississippi.

If it wasn't for A/C, there would be no reason for Houston to be there at all. Houston would be a lot better if you could transfer it around 1400 miles north east :)

Hmmmm. Also spent time in Galveston. Nice beaches there but some interesting under tows. Word has it Terry that Houston is also the ......er......implant capital of the country. :cool:

Om. I think in the case of Joe here, evoloution came to a screeching halt. Apparently evoloution is like other things in our world. Sometimes there is nowhere else to go but down.

Originally posted by Mick

You got it wrong. It describes NC, not VA. I've lived in both VA and NC, among many other places, and VA doesnt hold a candle to NC

Gotta disagree. Have lived in both places and its defenitely the other way around! Of course, we do have the Peoples Republic of MD just to our North and 'Sodom on the Potomac' is close also but even those place are fun to visit on ocassion:laugh:

Archived