Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Been banned for the 7'th time off of a message board

The Showstopper

Originally posted by The Showstopper

i understand what you guys are saying, but almost all of the stuff i have said was in response to someone saying something to me, but i get what you guys are saying

Ah, there are ways to be totally offensive and combative without stepping over any lines of decency.

Observe.

Originally posted by JJredskins00

Bang, I find your name offensive.

hi JJ.

You're cordially invited to blow it thru your colon.

:)

J/K of course

~Bang

im not any troll, and yes my mouth does get the best of me.... i almost started a fight at my friends house with some poeple down the street cause they started saying stuff and i just dont know when to keep my mouth shut:cool:

I think you are too proud of yourself. "Assy-faced" loser is something a 4th grader would say. If i was arguing with someone and that phrase came out of mouth i would ban myself.

Originally posted by LivestrongSkins

I think you are too proud of yourself. "Assy-faced" loser is something a 4th grader would say. If i was arguing with someone and that phrase came out of mouth i would ban myself.

The Showstopper never said that. You're thinking of something that ChocolateCitySkin said.

See below:

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1460975#post1460975

Originally posted by ChocolateCitySkin

I've been banned from adultswims message board. I didn't even realize till my banning was about over.

I went on their to complain to AS about how they had become complacent with their programming. And instantly realized that I hated the people that that board attracted. It was for the most part, know-it-all college students that tried to sound like intellectuals by inserting cheap SAT words into their writing. Not to mention how most of them were completely and utterly obsessed with their post-counts. So after a heated debate with someone who was telling me how I should I should live my life. I referred to this individual as an "assy-faced loser." And I'll tell you when the mod sent me a message quoting that as the reason for my banning I just about burst out laughing. I still think it was totally worth getting banned for calling someone that.

Originally posted by iheartskins

The Showstopper never said that. You're thinking of something that ChocolateCitySkin said.

See below:

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1460975#post1460975

Well i stand corrected then. To whoever said that, thats still incredibly corny:laugh:

But to the original poster of this thread, it kind of makes you look a little..umm...stupid in my opinion to start a thread about this.

Originally posted by Westbrook36

I've never been permanently banned. I do, however, sometimes leave a MB when I don't feel the members are worthy anymore from hearing my tidbits of wisdom. ;)

More like 'Thrown out on ya arse.' :)

Funny, I know another person having a similar problem. This guy, Wile E. Coyote, just keeps falling on hard times. All he wants is to catch this roadrunner character, but fails every time. All the bombs and booby traps he plants for the roadrunner end up getting used on him. He gets shot into the sides of mountains by the jet engines he straps on his back, falls off cliffs, tries to push huge rocks on the roadrunner only to end up having them fall on him. Poor guy....

Originally posted by jrockster77

Funny, I know another person having a similar problem. This guy, Wile E. Coyote, just keeps falling on hard times. All he wants is to catch this roadrunner character, but fails every time. All the bombs and booby traps he plants for the roadrunner end up getting used on him. He gets shot into the sides of mountains by the jet engines he straps on his back, falls off cliffs, tries to push huge rocks on the roadrunner only to end up having them fall on him. Poor guy....

haha booby

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooob

i would say you are on your way to number 8 :D

Originally posted by TheDane

I've just started my own board, and you're all banned. In fact, I just banned myself. We're all in the "banned" club, now. So...

<taps fingers>

...well, I wonder whatever happened to my board. Um.

:paranoid:

Damn. My first time getting banned, and I was never a member.

Or was I? :paranoid:

I've just started my own board, and you're all banned. In fact, I just banned myself. We're all in the "banned" club, now. So...

<taps fingers>

...well, I wonder whatever happened to my board. Um.

:paranoid:

:secret: Server crash. :idea:

:D

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Damn. My first time getting banned, and I was never a member.

Or was I? :paranoid:

Don't know. I think so... except I can't log on to check. Banned myself, you know. :whoknows:

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

:secret: Server crash. :idea:

:D

...I own a server? Cha-CHING! :point2sky

Now where the hell did I put it...

...I own a server? Cha-CHING! :point2sky

Now where the hell did I put it...

Stand up.

Look where you were sitting.

You used it for a booster seat. :laugh:

:doh: No wonder I was having that serious case of swamp *ss. Server's hot as b*lls, banned or not.

Doesn't matter, anyway. I just fired myself.

Whoa. Rough day. :silly:

Archived