Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hardest opponent of Redskins 05' season?

Vman2k6

Dallas, even when they suck they find a way to beat the skins or we find a way to lose it. But this year I expect to hear the FAT LADY SING !! because it's over.:cheers:

If I'm answering the question in the thread title, I'm going with the REF"S. They are our toughest opponents, Dallas is our toughest team to beat.:laugh:

Originally posted by Redskins4Life

We've got to stop beating ourselves first, before we can start beating other teams.

:logo:

You were 100% correct in the first part.

The rest I disagree. With the exception of a couple games last year, we beat ourselves. Green Bay game comes to mind where we really played like :crap:

My 2nd post in this thread, but I wanted to elaborate. I don't know which team will be our most daunting opponent, but let's be real about the Cowboys. Everytime we lose to them, this entire team/fanbase falls into a deeper funk. There's no question that we have the most to lose when we face them because of the horrible streak of losses we've suffered to them. The games against the Dallas Cowboys TRULY make or break our season and here's why--

We lose games the week BEFORE Dallas because we overlook the teams we play right before Dallas week. We also lose the week AFTER we play Dallas because the shame and humiliation causes such a hangover. So that's basically 4 losses every year that come from losing 2 to the Cowboys.

Beating the Dallas Cowboys is the single most important mission for the Washington Redskins this season. Winning those games will undoubtedly change the face of the organization and make our record DRASTICALLY better.

Archived