Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Got this off e-bay

Griff

Which offense in the NFC East is the best?  

242 members have voted

1. 1. Which offense in the NFC East is the best?

• EAGLES: McNabb, Owens/Pinkston, Westbrook, LJ Smith
    • REDSKINS: Ramsey, Moss/Patten, Portis, Royal
    • COWBOYS: Bledsoe, Johnson/Glenn, Jones, Witten
    • GIANTS: Manning, Burress/Toomer, Barber, Shockey

werent they sold retail back when Lavar did make the pr0-bowl? Ive seen people wear them around, but not too often, there is a Champ one as well. I see those on ebay sometimes too. Either way, nothing wrong in having another jersey!

Originally posted by halter91

Real nice jersey, you can get some really god deals on e bay. I got 2 authentic, at least they look authentic for under 50 bucks each.

They do have great deals, I paid $57.00 including shipping for this one.

Originally posted by Could'a, Would'a, Should'a

how come on the pic it says 60 on the tag? or are my eyes going?

They were also selling a size 60, I guess they used the same picture for all there listings.

Originally posted by Could'a, Would'a, Should'a

size 60? how much to you weigh bro??

that's funny b/c when people buy me stuff i usually tell them to get the biggest size they can find b/c i hate tight clothes. so my great grandma got me a jordan jersey for xmas one year and it fit me like a dress! it was down way past my knees. i wore it to cut the grass once and since i was wearing shorts, it looked like i didn't have any pants on.

Originally posted by Leonard Washington

that's funny b/c when people buy me stuff i usually tell them to get the biggest size they can find b/c i hate tight clothes. so my great grandma got me a jordan jersey for xmas one year and it fit me like a dress! it was down way past my knees. i wore it to cut the grass once and since i was wearing shorts, it looked like i didn't have any pants on.

lol fair enough but wouldnt a size 60 be XXXX large, i think that would fit over my car

Archived