Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quick Question...

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

I made no declaration of guilt or innocence, I merely took issue with your statement.

Only thing I've found Taylor guilty of is being a punk.

Conspiracy theories aside, I find it ironic that Taylor did (or didn't :rolleyes: ) the exact opposite of what you're proposing. He deemed them guilty and acted upon it. We're not throwing him in jail.

Thats an interesting angle you put on it that I hadn't considered. I had just assumed that he, or somebody he trusts saw what happened, but you could be right

Like I said, there are a lot of holes in what we know, so I dont see how people are coming up with definitive statements about his character based on this issue.

Originally posted by blakman211

Like I said, there are a lot of holes in what we know, so I dont see how people are coming up with definitive statements about his character based on this issue.

he didn't talk to Gibbs, he's capable of anything!

Originally posted by Hooper

If Taylor was on another team, all of us would be saying guilty.

nope, laughing yes.....

in fact when some other team's player get's in trouble, people here tend to defend him and hope it isn't true....unless he's a cowboy

The only thing that we can be sure that Taylor is 100% guilty of at this point is stupidity.

Dumbass, yes.

Talented dumbass, yes.

Guilty dumbass? We'll see.

I hope he plays this year, because we need him. What team wouldn't? But that's up to the courts and the NFL at this point. It's out of our hands... I've washed my hands of it.

Archived