Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Gibbs win another Super Bowl?

Heavy Jumbo

I've been doing a little digging around Extremeskins and I think for those doubters who think that Gibbs will not fulfill his deal, just look at this and you tell me that he's cutting out after this season or next..............

width = 250 height = 250

Just a friendly reminder to some fans. ;)

Originally posted by PapaDRoc

I just hope he stays for all 5 years:fingersx:

I think the only thing that will stop him from winning a SB in his second tenure is his health; if he can stay around all 5 years, no doubt he wins another one.

I'll bet he wins another superbowl before Parcells even gets to another one.

Originally posted by jrockster77

I think the only thing that will stop him from winning a SB in his second tenure is his health; if he can stay around all 5 years, no doubt he wins another one.

I'll bet he wins another superbowl before Parcells even gets to another one.

I can live with that one.:D

Originally posted by DieselPwr44

I've been doing a little digging around Extremeskins and I think for those doubters who think that Gibbs will not fulfill his deal, just look at this and you tell me that he's cutting out after this season or next..............

width = 250 height = 250

Just a friendly reminder to some fans. ;)

I think a lot of people are getting the second Gibbs era mixed up with the 12 years he wasn't here. He's gonna make this team a winner, and though its not a definite that he'll win another Super Bowl, I wouldn't count the man out. :helmet:

Originally posted by 36SKINS56

you mean its not already a lock?

:laugh: I hope you're right. If he can come back and win a SB, that'll pretty much make him the greatest coach of all time (if he wins one within his 5 year window). Regardless, GW will take over. We're in GREAT hands!!!!

Originally posted by MiamiDolphins13

I dont think Joe will win another super bowl coaching, i think he'll have the Skins in the playoffs again but wont get another ring. But he could be some sort of front office figurehead for the Skins and win another one in that regard, but not coaching.

Ahh...okay. Based on what, exactly? Based on the fact that he is the master of offseason adjustments? Based on the fact that he is a hall of fame coach? Based on the fact that he is comitted to bringing the Skins back to the superbowl? Which one?

I'm sure Saban is going to bring you a superbowl, right? But our hall-of-fame legend isn't.... :rolleyes:

Guys, I think this wasn't posted, but Gibbs is 3rd in NFL history in playoff record. Behind the great Lombardi and bill belicheck, and belichek is going to have a down side eventually and start losing so Gibbs might as well be second. He is something like 14-4 in the playoffs, that means once he gets to playoffs he is at a different level than most coaches, he exceeds them in preperation and if we make the playoffs this year, look for some surprises

Originally posted by budski

Wouldnt that be something the Redskins becoming the next dynasty

Ah, tis my dream that we can somehow roll off 3 SBs in the next 10 years and become the greatest organization in modern history with 6 SB wins and 8-9 appearances.

Archived