Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What happened to my sig?

TheKeyBlue

Originally posted by Om

Be careful here, WB.

Saying stuff like, "I made one post, which wasn't even bad, and was immediately temporarily banned" tells me you may in fact not be "getting it" after all. Nobody here has EVER gotten in trouble for "making one post, which wasn't even bad." You know it, I know it, and anybody reading this who knows anything about us knows it.

Don't mistake our taking as much time as we have talking to you behind the scenes, and as many extra chances as you've already had, as carte blanche to hop up on the bar, piss down our backs and tell us it's raining. We're pretty much out of patience at this point AND fresh out of umbrellas.

Precisely why I gave him last weekend off. He heading down the path to being "that guy" again. Had I not given him the weekend off, he most likely would've been tossed off of here on his arse by someone else. Hence the "For his own damn good" line. :)

WB has the potential to be a valuable member here. Whether or not he lives up to it, that's up to him.

Again, from the rules in guidelines that you SHOULD HAVE taken 2 minutes of you infinitely valuable time to read:

Don't make the mistake of thinking this is a friendly environment. When you are here, your screen is burgundy and gold for a very deliberate reason. Nothing about this site should have suggested to you that we are remotely interested in being all things to all football fans.

We'll do our best to keep it as cordial as possible but bear in mind you are the unknown to us. You have obviously chosen to be a guest in our home so take the time to familiarize yourself with our guidelines and the environment of the boards.

Archived