Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What happened to my sig?

TheKeyBlue

Originally posted by TheKeyBlue

I will use anything that you guys feel is appropriate with a Cowboy in it that is not derogetory(sp?)

Here you go...I like this one and it's not derogatory (but maybe a bit big):

cowboys-0.jpg

I am new here, I have been here for less than one day.

I did not have a chance to read the rules and my sig has already been removed with no warning? That doesnt seem fair. Is it just because Keyshawn was in it? Mods can I please have my user CP back and find a more appropriate sig?

The mods didn't remove your Keyshawn sig, Sean Taylor knocked it out of bounds :redpunch:

SkinsGuy, when have I flammed, been disrespectful, or trolled since ive been here,

I screwed up and wont do it again I just want a second chance.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/announcement.php?s=&forumid=24

Welcome Redskins fans! ExtremeSkins.com is one of the longest running and largest Redskins online community.

The ExtremeSkins.com owners and staff have always aspired to create and maintain the highest standards of any message board community. To uphold our expectations, it has become necessary to clearly outline and define them to the general membership.

Compliance is not an option and ignorance no excuse. We've taken the time and effort to compile this list of rules and guidelines for your benefit. Extend your courtesy by familiarizing yourselves with it and abiding by them.

Additionally, if a member has reason to contact a staff member concerning questions or matters regarding the forums, they are advised to contact Art, Buddha, Tarhog or Henry by private message. If the reason concerns site-related matters, members are advised to contact Blade, Die Hard or Om by private message. Members always have the option to use the Contact us link available at the bottom of every page.

13. Please maintain respectable size signatures within the limitations set hereforth. Maintaining reasonable size signatures minimizes that amount of load time to access pages. Furthermore, it reduces the amount of excessive scrolling for users perusing threads. Signatures should not exceed 550 pixels in width and 200 pixels in height. The dimensions provided (550 pixels in width and 200 pixels in height) are not a guideline. It's a rule. Furthermore, it is a standard dimension for the entire signature size for each particular member. Regardless of the quantity of photos posted... the sum area of all the photos must not exceed the limitations. Signatures should not contain any more than 10 lines of text. The sum total of the height (ie. 200 pixels) INCLUDES text or any combination of images and text.

An example is provided below:

sig_pic_size.gif

Originally posted by bubba9497

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/announcement.php?s=&forumid=24

Welcome Redskins fans! ExtremeSkins.com is one of the longest running and largest Redskins online community.

The ExtremeSkins.com owners and staff have always aspired to create and maintain the highest standards of any message board community. To uphold our expectations, it has become necessary to clearly outline and define them to the general membership.

Compliance is not an option and ignorance no excuse. We've taken the time and effort to compile this list of rules and guidelines for your benefit. Extend your courtesy by familiarizing yourselves with it and abiding by them.

Additionally, if a member has reason to contact a staff member concerning questions or matters regarding the forums, they are advised to contact Art, Buddha, Tarhog or Henry by private message. If the reason concerns site-related matters, members are advised to contact Blade, Die Hard or Om by private message. Members always have the option to use the Contact us link available at the bottom of every page.

13. Please maintain respectable size signatures within the limitations set hereforth. Maintaining reasonable size signatures minimizes that amount of load time to access pages. Furthermore, it reduces the amount of excessive scrolling for users perusing threads. Signatures should not exceed 550 pixels in width and 200 pixels in height. The dimensions provided (550 pixels in width and 200 pixels in height) are not a guideline. It's a rule. Furthermore, it is a standard dimension for the entire signature size for each particular member. Regardless of the quantity of photos posted... the sum area of all the photos must not exceed the limitations. Signatures should not contain any more than 10 lines of text. The sum total of the height (ie. 200 pixels) INCLUDES text or any combination of images and text.

An example is provided below:

sig_pic_size.gif

Ive had that pointed out several times. It was a mistake, sorry.

Can I have another chance.

All you have to do is PM one of the Moderators, and apologize about breaking one of the rules.

Right then.

Cant we all just get along and give out second chances? :cheers:

I didn't accuse you of any bad behavior.

I pointed out that you should read that letter so you would understand what this place is about an not get the wrong idea (like complaining when someone calls the "Cowboys", the "Cowgirls" or "Cowpukes"). :)

:doh: no one has the power to grant another chance... except a mod. and as the rules state you have to pm they directly.... pretty simple.

yet you continue to post here about wanting another chance, when a pm is quicker an easier.

doesn't sound like you really want another chance as much as you want to publicly complain.

Key Blue...

Couple things. I've unlocked your editing privileges so you can try again with the sig.

1. We don't base who we restrict, spank, or torment on team affiliation. We base it on what kind of a guy/gal you are. You troll, use obscenities, don't follow the generous rules/guidelines, you're not going to make it here. Period. We've banned plenty of Redskins fans when we had to.

2. We all have jobs. We are not hovering in ether space waiting to help change someone's spare tire or help little old ladies across the street. It sometimes takes us a bit to get to a request. If you have a problem you feel needs immediate attention (sig pics probably wouldn't qualify here), you can pm one of us.

3. We recognize you're new, and we understand theres a learning curve. Most don't immediately begin starting threads, posting prolifically - its smart to watch, see whats cool here, whats not, get to know who's who, then post some. Thats what I recommend.

4. The biggest sin you can commit here is calling out a staff member, questioning our decisions, impugning our motives. Some feel thats harsh. But this is a huge board. We have to maintain control, and staff here put an incredible amount of hours into keeping this a nice place to be for football fans.

Therefore, its true, we make a decision, thats the way it is.

5. This boards not for everyone. You're a good guy - you'll do well here. You're a troll, instigator, or 'look at me' addict? You'll never make it.

Welcome to the board, and if you need any more help or have questions, feel free to pm me anytime.

Tarhog

I didn't know and therefore shouldnt have had it taken away, why can't they just PM me and tell me to get rid of it?

Ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it.....next time you get a speeding ticket, see how far the "I didn't know the speed limit in this area, officer" excuse gets ya. Unless you happen to be a well-equipped female......

Archived