Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins, Ravens to Scrimmage On Aug. 6{merged}

Huly

Originally posted by herrmag

Teams scrimmage EVERY year anyways. It just so happens that the 'Skins will be scrimmaging against the Dirty Birds. I seem to remember the 'Skins usual scrimmage partners being the Steelers. I remember when they used to televise them. If I remember correctly, it isn't run like a game either. Each offense gets so many plays to run, then they switch. That's all. It's not even full contact and, as far as I know, every team does it every year. This is nothing new.

exactly happens every year, no need to get so worried. i'm sure our guys won't show up naked and the ravens in full pads.

i don't think you are allowed to hit the qb but everyone else is fair game.

Hey I just wanted to see who was going to the game aug 6th vs. the Ravens. I know I am. I hate the Ravens and B’more lol. They talk to much Sh*t like they are that good but they are some garbage and they have the biggest bama of the century Ray Lewis. There season ends the same time as everyone else’s. They are in the top 5 most hated teams for me: 1. Dallas, 2. Ravens… need I say more?:wewantd: :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :helmet:

Originally posted by CrazyJoe92

Hey I just wanted to see who was going to the game aug 6th vs. the Ravens. I know I am. I hate the Ravens and B’more lol. They talk to much Sh*t like they are that good but they are some garbage and they have the biggest bama of the century Ray Lewis. There season ends the same time as everyone else’s. They are in the top 5 most hated teams for me: 1. Dallas, 2. Ravens… need I say more?

Geez, don't sugarcoat it for us. Tell us how you REALLY feel!

:jk:

I won't be there, but I agree. I hate the Ratbirds from up north. I hate that team & I hate that stoopid RayRay dance. :puke: & I hate the Oreos. Eff Baltimore!

:ravensuck :ravensuck :ravensuck

The first time I remember the Redskins playing the Ravens in a scrimmage was during the 2000 season. It was in Baltimore, I got free tickets from going to the Redskins training camp.

And the scrimmage was rained out after about 10 minutes.

While everyone was leaving Redskins representatives were passing out free tickets to training camp. I picked up about 20 of them and went to almost everyday of training camp.

Originally posted by Gfunk703

How do we go about getting tickets?

And are ya'll feeling the scrimmage or the preseason game more?

ehh, since a pre-season game is more like an actual game, definitely feeling that one more. Scrimmages just sound pretty light, and again, I still dont see the point. Oh well, Im more looking forward to our first preaseson game cause I plan on going to Carolina!

You have to call the 410 number in July (see my first post) I think we are going too. I am suppose to call back to see exactly what day in July the tickets go on sale (they said call the end of june to get the date). I will let you know then.

For all local Skins fans.........

We need some support in Baltimore. Tickets are cheap and the weather should be great!

Local fans come out and support the Skins. Anyone who is interested, I already have a group of 10 that will be tailgating in the parking lot before the game. So, just respond and I can give you details if you want to meet up.

Scrimmage

Skins vs. Ravens

Saturday, August 6, 2005

12:00 Noon

M&T Bank Stadium (Mullet & Trailer Bank)

Adults $12.00 General Admission

Children $7.00 General Admission

Call: 410-261-RAVE (7283)

AND DON'T FORGET.....

Pre Season Game

Skins vs. Ravens

Thursday, September 1, 2005

8:00pm

GO SKINS!!

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by GAVENS_STINK_HUN

For all local Skins fans.........

We need some support in Baltimore. Tickets are cheap and the weather should be great!

Local fans come out and support the Skins. Anyone who is interested, I already have a group of 10 that will be tailgating in the parking lot before the game. So, just respond and I can give you details if you want to meet up.

Scrimmage

Skins vs. Ravens

Saturday, August 6, 2005

12:00 Noon

Adults $12.00 General Admission

Children $7.00 General Admission

AND DON'T FORGET.....

Pre Season Game

Skins vs. Ravens

Thursday, September 1, 2005

8:00pm

GO SKINS!!

I will be at both!!!!!!!!! Got 4 tix to the scrimmage and 4 for the preseason game........can wait to represent the Skins!!!!!!!

:ravensuck :ravensuck :ravensuck

Archived