Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FYI...once again Clinton Portis is being advertised as part of NFL TOTAL ACCESS'S...

flexxskins

Originally posted by Brother Redskin

Yes I heard them say something to that affect. What day is it supposed to be on? Hopefully Mon or Tue since I am going to the Bonndaroo festival in Tenn. this week. I watched two showings of NFL total access last time thinking I may have missed it channel surfing.

I have no clue my man. This is the third week that they have been claiming that he will be on their show and we have yet to see him on. They just said that he would be on the show this week at 7pm est.. I'll have to go check NFL.com.

Originally posted by Brother Redskin

Yes I heard them say something to that affect. What day is it supposed to be on? Hopefully Mon or Tue since I am going to the Bonndaroo festival in Tenn. this week. I watched two showings of NFL total access last time thinking I may have missed it channel surfing.

Bonnaroo! You're going to have a blast man. I was going to go, but I just couldn't fit it in my schedule. I made it to Langerado down here (a much smaller South Florida music festival), which was awesome. Bonnaroo will be OFF THE HOOK!

Archived