Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your under the radar Redskin!

This team has alot of big names on both offense and defense. However, there are alot of players on this team who have plenty of upside without the recognitiion yet.So instead of talkng about Sean "hey thats my ATV" Taylor,lets talk about some skins who could have a surprise season.My pick is Ron Warner. He has added alot of size and already has great quickness around the corner. In my opinion he will be a pleasant surprise to our pass rush. The guy has a great motor, loves to get after the QB and is hungry. I expect good things from Ron Warner!:cool:

Originally posted by LivestrongSkins

This team has alot of big names on both offense and defense. However, there are alot of players on this team who have plenty of upside without the recognitiion yet.So instead of talkng about Sean "hey thats my ATV" Taylor,lets talk about some skins who could have a surprise season.My pick is Ron Warner. He has added alot of size and already has great quickness around the corner. In my opinion he will be a pleasant surprise to our pass rush. The guy has a great motor, loves to get after the QB and is hungry. I expect good things from Ron Warner!:cool:

I hope so to. But my pick would be Daniels.

Originally posted by New

Lets hope its Bowen and whoever fills Sean "my dads a police chief" taylor's spot.

I feel comfortable with our safety situation if Taylor for some reason is unable to play. Weve seen good things from Lott, Bowen, Clark. I was more so referring to players who have a chance to come from outta no where this season.

Antonio Pierce was no "overnight success." Hopefully, McCune can maintain the Middle long enough to get a feel for whats going on in the G. Williams sys. Wouldn't it be nice if he turned out to be better than Ray Lewis.

:ot:

I'm sick of hearing about Ray Lewis. I HATE that stupid dance. And...How many times can you ask, " Any dogs in the house?"

Originally posted by brooksfb

At 33 posts per day, with 271 posts, that would be a total of approx. 8 days. How is it that I'm still a waterboy?

:question:

Howd all this go from a simple question about the skins to a conversation about my post count?:whoknows: I post alot due to the idle time i have inbetween my last few treatments... not a big deal.

Originally posted by LivestrongSkins

Funny you ask. Finishin up treatment for Cancer is a B*tch. Alot of sittin around at the computer. The post count will most certainly drop when i go back to school and work:D

That's quite the reason! I hope all continues to go well and you beat it completely. Will be praying for you.

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

That's quite the reason! I hope all continues to go well and you beat it completely. Will be praying for you.

I second that.

I'll pick Rock Cartwright as my under-the-radar 'Skin. I'd like to see him make it.

Best of luck with your rehab, and as your handle states, live strong skin! My choice is Ryan Clark. I liked the job he did last season when Bowen went down. He might be undersized a bit, but he plays much larger. I really like his potential.

Archived