Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Jansen 100%?

Tass

I was bummed out when Jon Jansen went down last year. Even though I am a Cowboys fan I have always thought Jansen a class guy and a great player. I hope he has made a full recovery and is manning the edge for you guys. We have a few rookies that he can teach a lesson or two to. :) You elevate your game when you play better players and I hope that by playing against a guy like Jansen our rookies can learn a bunch! Both teams always bring their 'A' games and those are usually the two most butterfly inducing games every season. I hope the games are played hard and I hope that nobody is seriously injured. Here's to another year of the Boys-Skinz rivalry!

Jansen will be ready for training camp, and Ive heard is recovered and participating in practices right now. Either way, his mean streak will return, and you guys better hope you have more than rookies to go against him! :laugh:

good post though man :cheers:

Originally posted by Mr. S

Jansen will be ready for training camp, and Ive heard is recovered and participating in practices right now. Either way, his mean streak will return, and you guys better hope you have more than rookies to go against him! :laugh:

good post though man :cheers:

Thanks.

If any rookies have a chance against him, the two we drafted (Ware and Spears) do.

I was hoping we'd draft Pollack but, alas, we went with Ware. I hope he does well. I thought you guys were going to take Mike Williams for sure, though! Boy was I surprised...

Originally posted by Tass

I was bummed out when Jon Jansen went down last year. Even though I am a Cowboys fan I have always thought Jansen a class guy and a great player. I hope he has made a full recovery and is manning the edge for you guys. We have a few rookies that he can teach a lesson or two to. :) You elevate your game when you play better players and I hope that by playing against a guy like Jansen our rookies can learn a bunch! Both teams always bring their 'A' games and those are usually the two most butterfly inducing games every season. I hope the games are played hard and I hope that nobody is seriously injured. Here's to another year of the Boys-Skinz rivalry!

They should learn to line up on the other side of the line:laugh:, I see what you mean though, cause Jansen plays his best against the best like Michael Strahan. Jansen is 100% and I thank God.

Originally posted by goskins

Thank you.

Neither of our teams could play much worse than our records showed last year...........:cheers:

Bite your tongue, man! Go knock on wood!

Sheesh...whattya trying to do? JINX the Cowb...oh. Never mind. ;)

No question he is 100%

Every interview I have heard with him it sounds like he was upset he was put on IR because he could have played at the end of the year. Jansen is back, Samuels is re-signed, Thomas rules, Rabach is going to kick ass, and Dockery, well, if he doesn't show up, someone behind him will.

I'm VERY excited about the O-line. Losing Jansen equaled at least 2 losses. With the addition of Rabach and the 2nd year of Bugel tuteledge (sp?), I'm thinking we're gonna lay some whup a$$ down on these suckas!

DEF Looking forward to watching THAT!

Great post Tass. As much as I do not want the Boys to do well, it is nice to have a Dallas fan looking to talk football on this board in a productive way. Good luck to you on the season, although not to your Boys. :cheers:

Archived