Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kenny Chesney concert at Fed Ex

portisizzle

I have a question for whomever is going to the Kenny Chesney concert or has been to a past concert at Fed Ex.

Do people tailgate the concert like we all do before a football game? I am planning to bring my Keg-A-Que and plent of drinks. Just curious.

Also I am selling an Orange parking pass for this concert. If anyone is interested, I posted in the Classifieds.

SO does anyone know if I am going to look like an a$$hat with my Buffalo Wings, Ribs, and drinks.

Oh, and thanks for the warning about MJ!!:doh: :laugh:

I will never see a chocolate brownie the same way again. Especially if I see some dude serving a plate of brownies to his posse.:doh:

Originally posted by portisizzle

SO does anyone know if I am going to look like an a$$hat with my Buffalo Wings, Ribs, and drinks.

Oh, and thanks for the warning about MJ!!:doh: :laugh:

I will never see a chocolate brownie the same way again. Especially if I see some dude serving a plate of brownies to his posse.:doh:

i'm glad i helped ya' learn something! ;)

Well to answer your question.. .YES!! Tailgating is allowed before the concert at Fed Ex.. And plan to have a ball. Saw Kenny twice last year and enjoyed the hell out of it. I would say that Kenny was probably the best country concert that I have been to.

Oh and Candace,I sat 10 rows back at the last one that I went to.. Just remember bring your camera! I gave my 5 year old daughter a rose to give to him and put her on my shoulders, at the end of the show, he motioned her over and she got to give him a kiss on the cheek. Thought that was cool coming from such a big star. Anyway You guys enjoy the hell out of the show.

I have a question for anyone that can help,

I ordered a bunch of tickets in the Loge section for the concert and when I looked at them they are loge sec 399. Now I'm looking at the seating chart and don't see any 399. I bought these through the redskins, the only thing I can think of is that its a skybox or something, being a season ticket loge holder I don't remember any 399 sections...Anyone have any ideas?

Ryan

• 5 years later...
I have a question for anyone that can help,

I ordered a bunch of tickets in the Loge section for the concert and when I looked at them they are loge sec 399. Now I'm looking at the seating chart and don't see any 399. I bought these through the redskins, the only thing I can think of is that its a skybox or something, being a season ticket loge holder I don't remember any 399 sections...Anyone have any ideas?

Ryan

http://www.stubhub.com/kenny-chesney-tickets/kenny-chesney-landover-fedex-field-6-4-2011-1019574/

upper right corner just below section 438

Seen Chesney at Fedex. Any 20 something single guy who is not there should check himself for gay.

:ols:

Unfortunately they wont go because it is "country" music. My wife and I have seen him probably 10 times since this thread was started (average twice a year), and his stadium shows are the best around. The guy knows how to work the crowd, and it truly is 1 giant party with 50K +

:ols:

Unfortunately they wont go because it is "country" music. My wife and I have seen him probably 10 times since this thread was started (average twice a year), and his stadium shows are the best around. The guy knows how to work the crowd, and it truly is 1 giant party with 50K +

Even if you prefer root canals to country music, a Chesney show is unrivaled in quality and quantity of bikini wearing drunkenness. Even Buffett cannot compare.

Even if you prefer root canals to country music, a Chesney show is unrivaled in quality and quantity of bikini wearing drunkenness. Even Buffett cannot compare.

hmmm..... and to think i was only really going to keep my wife company.

although i do like zach brown.

Archived