Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Califan007

Sack Highlight Reel (Temporary, But Downloadable)

Awesome. You guys who make these videos are great. Nice music choice as well. What song was that? Watching just that one clip of Bowen makes me want him to return to his old form even more. He improved so much from when he use to take horrible angles. Thank God we have Gregg Williams.

Originally posted by TheDiplomat

Awesome. You guys who make these videos are great. Nice music choice as well. What song was that? Watching just that one clip of Bowen makes me want him to return to his old form even more. He improved so much from when he use to take horrible angles. Thank God we have Gregg Williams.

"Diesel Power", by Prodigy...

And, yeah, watching Bowen in these clips makes me look forward to his return next season...I know he would have blown up last year under Williams had he not been injured...

Can't remember who sent me PMs for this...lol...but a temporary link to the video is up and running. First come, First serve while I upload the video onto my webspace...

Enjoy... :)

Just think of the bandwidth ES has gone through this year with all the videos. Remember that when you see the "Make a Donation" button. ;) Blade, Die Hard and the rest have done quite a bit for us.

about 3/4 of the way through there was a play.

Defender starts off from the left, slides throw a hole to the right then leaps over someone to get the sack.

Who was that ?

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

Just think of the bandwidth ES has gone through this year with all the videos. Remember that when you see the "Make a Donation" button. ;) Blade, Die Hard and the rest have done quite a bit for us.

Definitely...:cheers: I need to contribute, and soon...

Originally posted by hands11

about 3/4 of the way through there was a play.

Defender starts off from the left, slides throw a hole to the right then leaps over someone to get the sack.

Who was that ?

Was it against the Giants??...If so, it was Taylor...

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

I need to donate as well..

Originally posted by skin_finatic

I need to donate as well..

I just donated...lol :cool: A very small donation (can't afford anymore right now), but a donation nonetheless...

Originally posted by Califan007

I just donated...lol :cool: A very small donation (can't afford anymore right now), but a donation nonetheless...

Nice! :cheers:

Edit: Great job with the video, by the way. Want to take over for me this year? :)