Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD - 2018 Week 10: Welcomes the restless,drunken , die hard fans!!

zCommander

"The Buccaneers have gotten into shootouts this season, and their pass defense is putrid. Like last in the league putrid. So it’s time for Alex Smith to show us something. If he doesn’t, we may not ever see him thrive in the burgundy and gold.  

The Buccaneers have given up the most passing touchdowns in the league at 22. They’ve also have allowed their opponents to pass for 2,457 yards against them; which stands at 30th in the league. If things break right, this should be the game to break Smith from his funk." More HERE

So Alex will either funk it up tomorrow or **** it up. We rather not have the latter though....lol

I am sitting Fitz and starting Mo on my sole year long fantasy team. I should probably reconsider those, but hey, i gotta play the red cards I have.  Double win or double loss, bet with heart.

Fitz has been a maniac 4 TDs or 4 INT types of games. A modern day Sex Machine I just don't give a ****. I wonder what our record would be with him as a starter instead of Alex. We'd have a lot of money to spend elsewhere.

50 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Fitz has been a maniac 4 TDs or 4 INT types of games. A modern day Sex Machine I just don't give a ****. I wonder what our record would be with him as a starter instead of Alex. We'd have a lot of money to spend elsewhere.

I have also wondered about that and he could have had for only 3 mil a year. At least he would have been able to throw deep and quick. Alex is just too slow for my taste. Maybe we got use to Kirk. Yes we did. 

I was in Tampa for the 2005 playoff game.  

We we sat in the “club section” of Raymond James.  Bucs fans was feisty.  Skins led 17-3 at halftime and I can remember several fights breaking out during the break.  Trying to get to the men’s room was like a mosh pit.  ST absolutely BEASTED.

Anyway, Tampa sucks.  RJ is a dump stadium that’s adjacent to a swamp ghetto.  Destroy these clowns.

34 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I was in Tampa for the 2005 playoff game.  

We we sat in the “club section” of Raymond James.  Bucs fans was feisty.  Skins led 17-3 at halftime and I can remember several fights breaking out during the break.  Trying to get to the men’s room was like a mosh pit.  ST absolutely BEASTED.

Anyway, Tampa sucks.  RJ is a dump stadium that’s adjacent to a swamp ghetto.  Destroy these clowns.

God I wish we could get those days back :(

Archived