Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YoCoLifSavr

Richie Incognito released - Per Schefter

18 posts in this topic

Rams have released G Richie Incognito, a former third-round pick who had a verbal argument with HC Steve Spagnuolo on Sunday. Did anyone see the crap he was doing during that game? Hitting players after the play. Yelling at his HC. He was featured on "C'mon man" before MNF.

Crap. I don't want him anywhere near this team, but you can bet somebody's gonna start a thread about how great of a pickup he'd be.

I really think he needs some anger-management.

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about a guy who's a walking 15 yard personal foul waiting to happen. We already have one of those on defense in Landry. I don't know if we need it on offense too.

Wasnt he the reason last year for the Rams having to kick a 50+ yard FG at then end of the Skins game due to his unsportmanlike conduct penalty?

He's a talented lineman but he's a clown of epic proportions. Sucks that his behavior was the sole reason for his release, but some people just aren't smart enough to know what not to do on the football field.

Wasnt he the reason last year for the Rams having to kick a 50+ yard FG at then end of the Skins game due to his unsportmanlike conduct penalty?

Yep and they still managed to win. :(

Mr. Incognito. Mr. Incognito. Please pick up the courtesy phone. Mr. Al Davis would like to speak to you.

That's a strong move by a head coach with nads. Spags will do well.

Then there's Zorn.

With a name like Incognito, you would think he'd try to be quiet. Oh well, good luck in Oakland.

http://twitter.com/Ka_Mitchell55

... WILL BE. REALLY WISH I WAS PLAYIN RITE NOW. SERIOUSLY... I KNO WE'RE N NEED OF OLINE BUT THIS GUY SUKS BALLS.

2:43 PM Dec 16th from Twittelator

RT @ProFootballTalk Bills add Richie Incognito http://is.gd/5qtmn #NFL--BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT THIS YR. THE GUYS A BUM. DIRTY AND ALWAYS...

2:41 PM Dec 16th from Twittelator