Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

-Proud Poppa Alert-Skins/ES related-Updated

Capt. Kaos

When I got there I said "WOW! Thats alot of people" I got out of the truck and started singing:

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the warpath!

Fight for ol' DC!

Run or Pass and Score - We want alot more!

Beat them, swamp them, Touchdown - let the points soar!

Fight on! Fight on til you have won!

Sons of Washington!

You ARE teaching her the way of the Ninja! I consider myself a pretty hardcore fan, and I don't even know the second verse...wasn't even sure it existed, just heard about it like a mystery...

PS - That was the final game of the year last year, right? Was 27 Dal 6? That has to be awesome to have that be your first game. Mine was the Monday Nighter vs Dallas in 04; we lost a close one, but it was still good times.

You ARE teaching her the way of the Ninja! I consider myself a pretty hardcore fan, and I don't even know the second verse...wasn't even sure it existed, just heard about it like a mystery...

PS - That was the final game of the year last year, right? Was 27 Dal 6? That has to be awesome to have that be your first game. Mine was the Monday Nighter vs Dallas in 04; we lost a close one, but it was still good times.

It's no mystery and she has been "pop quizzed" on the 2nd verse on several occasions and has never stumbled. :)

Yep! Last home game last year. My 1st game was the first MNF game at JKC Stadium. Good Times! :cheers:

Archived